Recieve Free Thank yous for saying Hello

Well anyways hello my names Weiss most of my days consist of working, going to the beach, watching anime, reading manga and playing video games. If I had to pick my most favorite Anime it would be Mashiro iro Symphony while Claymore is my favorite Manga and Record of Agarest War my favorite video game. Another thing that people dont know is that I served in the US Army and just recently got out after 3 years of service. Anyways if you ever see me around dont by shy to say hi Im an easy going guy that likes to converse. Im glad to join the forums ^^

Hello and welcome to the tinctorial TAN boards, Weiss!! :3 I tend to keep the same name around the internet as well, except my Youtube and maybe two other things are too old to display my current name. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe we’ve seen each other before; I’m on quite a few of those you listed as well. Anyway, I’m glad to see such an easy-going guy join the boards. :wink:

I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Hello! :cheer:

Yo ho!

Hello. post often

Here is a welcome card from all of us

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=128947]Hello and welcome to the tinctorial TAN boards, Weiss!! :3 I tend to keep the same name around the internet as well, except my Youtube and maybe two other things are too old to display my current name. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe we’ve seen each other before; I’m on quite a few of those you listed as well. Anyway, I’m glad to see such an easy-going guy join the boards. :wink:

I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :)[/quote]

I cant really say that I have seen you around unless your the Red Devil that keeps owning me with your Genesis Tager Buster xD Hahaha I hate fighting against Tager in BB he does too much damage! :frowning:

Your barrier is your best friend in a fight against Tager. :stuck_out_tongue: He’s wide open once the first part of his attack swing is over, and it takes a relatively long time for him to return to a standing possition, so there is a good window there to jump right on in. :wink: Just be careful of those grabs. :silly:
As a good Tager player, I must know all of his advantages and disadvantages. :slight_smile:

Sad to say though I dont think I’ll ever play against other people due to the fact since I live in Hawaii my internet connection seems bad to other players because nobody wants to play with people under 4 bars :frowning: The only people I ever played with were my friends and well they dont really play the game anymore so yeah. Then again Im still working on Acheivements for the game and well it might come in handy in Abyss mode.

Welcome to you! Please join us often!