AN Forums

Shawn Merrow's Inspirational Posters

I hate that you have to go though all this Shawn, but I hope it gets you the answers that you need and heads you on the right path to recovery. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anime: Bleach
Character: Tensa Zangetsu

Nice to finally get a new poster up. :slight_smile:

Hooray! Welcome back!! :laugh:

Yay! Will you go on a slower schedule until you’re 100% healthy however? Or is your HP high enough to allow back on the daily schedule?

All is right with the world today. :slight_smile:

Good to have you back.

Mark Gosdin

The updates will be irregular for the foreseeable future. I’m just getting so tired so easily now.

Hang in there buddy! Remember, changing direction and throwing down on some activities that make you happy can be very rewarding in the health department :wink:

Anime: El Cazador de la Bruja
Character: Lirio, Jody Hayward

It’s good to have you back, Shawn! Don’t worry about the updates. I subscribed to this thread so I’ll be alerted when you post something new.

Spent most of the day in the hospital (nausea, lack of energy, lack of appetite) and have a doctors appointment in the morning, so no update tonight.

Anime: Bodacious Space Pirates
Character: Ai Hoshimiya

Med update: May have a gallstone, getting a catscan tomorrow to find out.

It’s wonderful to see your posters again, Shawn! :slight_smile:

Take it easy and good luck with the scan!

Hopefully that’s the root cause of your medical problems.

The Calico walked around me a few times and then coughed up a hairball, not sure what that means. :slight_smile:

The doctor should have the results by Wednesday and I see him Thursday.

Anime: Sasami: Magical Girls Club
Character: Sasami Iwakura(red), Misao Shinohara(purple), Anri Misugi(yellow), Tsukasa Takamine(green)
Quote: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

No gallstone and got some good news. I had a fatty liver, it now gone. The doctor credits my improved diet and weightloss for it. B)

What? Don’t be using them voice to speech programs to make your posts dude!

[quote=“miquelfire” post=146339]

and weightloss for it. B)

What? Don’t be using them voice to speech programs to make your posts dude![/quote]

If I was there be a lot of cussing mixed in as I hate voice requisition programs.

[quote=“ShawnMerrow” post=146358]

and weightloss for it. B)
What? Don’t be using them voice to speech programs to make your posts dude!
If I was there be a lot of cussing mixed in as I hate voice requisition programs.[/quote]

Hmmm, I see what you did there. However, that is all too true… LOL! :laugh: That Dragon program looks way too good to be true. Anyway, it is great to hear that you’re on the up & up. I really hope that you continue to feel better, Shawn. And like always, thanx for the great posters! Your last one cracked me up… nice one!
:slight_smile:

Anime: Dragon Ball Z
Character: Yajirobe, Son Goku

Still wish I could get one of these.