Shawn Merrow's Inspirational Posters

Echoing the others, Shawn! Stay strong!

[quote=“ShawnMerrow” post=149066]Hospital Stays
6/10/2013 - 6/18/2013
8/9/2013 - 8/11/2013
8/25/2013 - 8/29/2013
9/1/2013 - 9/4/2013

This is not fun anymore! :angry:[/quote]

Oh man, Shawn… I am very sorry to hear. Just remember, there will be better days to come. I really hope that this pain comes to an end for you. As the others have said, you have my thoughts and prayers. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
:frowning:

Thanks, just been very frustrating the last month.

Anime: Bodacious Space Pirates
Character: San-Daime, Hyakume, Luca, Coorie, Misa Grandwood, Kane McDougal

Will finish updating the sites index pages tomorrow.

1 Like

YAY!! Glad you’re back! And, oh, so appropriate! :laugh:

Space Pirates cool

Shawn…sorry I have been away, and that I missed being able to send you good thoughts.
I hope that things are better for you.
This is the forum I missed the most!!

I always love your creativity.

Anime: Black Lagoon
Character: Revy

1 Like

Should we be worried again?

Yes!

I sure hope not… well, it does depend on how you look at it though. :laugh::unsure: It’s good to see you put up a new poster, Shawn! I hope that things are going a little better for you.
:slight_smile:

Sorry I have been so quiet. I have been having a lot of pain and stiffness. I cant get a decent nights rest, so I’m tired all the time. Because of that I’m hardly online lately.

I saw my Neurologist a few weeks back and he found Peripheral neuropathy. This has him concerned, so he ordered some blood tests that had to be sent away. I see him Wednesday to find out the results. If the results are not conclusive he plans to send me to Seattle for more testing.

I will try and drop by more often.

[quote=“ShawnMerrow” post=153366][spoiler]Sorry I have been so quiet. I have been having a lot of pain and stiffness. I cant get a decent nights rest, so I’m tired all the time. Because of that I’m hardly online lately.

I saw my Neurologist a few weeks back and he found Peripheral neuropathy. This has him concerned, so he ordered some blood tests that had to be sent away. I see him Wednesday to find out the results. If the results are not conclusive he plans to send me to Seattle for more testing.

I will try and drop by more often.[/spoiler][/quote]

Hopefully the Neurologist will have good news.

In any case concentrate on getting well, we will still be here when you are better.

Mark Gosdin

I’ll double that statement.

[quote=“miquelfire” post=153383]

I’ll double that statement.[/quote]

I triple it!

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=153434]

I’ll double that statement.
I triple it![/quote]

I quadruple it! :laugh: Wishing and hoping for the best for you, Shawn! :slight_smile:

The good news the blood tests showed nothing major. The bad news there is no way to treat nothing. The doctor I see is stumped, so he has started the process to send me to http://depts.washington.edu/neurolog/ for further evaluation. I will hear from them after they look over my records (10-14 days) to schedule an appointment.

Thanks for the update Shawn. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Still waiting to hear from UW but now scheduled to have minor surgery next month as my right Maxillary Sinuses is fully blocked. I fell like a car whose warranty has ran out. :angry:

Just glad to hear from you.
Sending MORE positive thoughts your way.