So who's your avatar anyway?

Mine is Kamen no Maid Guy.

I pick cause it is how I would look in a maid outfit, blindfold and long wig.
I saw one episode of this anime and it was damn hillarious.

Mine is pretty simple. Itā€™s Chrono from Chrono Crusade. I have a few variations of it, like Demon Chrono, Solemn Chrono, and one for the holidays. I also occasionally use Akito Tenkawa from Martian Successor Nadesico.

Slowhand wrote:

I heard she gets them first hand from her dungeon. . . .(gulp), I may have said too much!
Maybe no one is watching :wink:

Oh yeah, mine is just a black cat. . .not very anime, I know, but I havenā€™t found an anime one I like yet!

rish11 wrote:

Rish, If I had to pick one for you, it would look something like this! :laugh:

Mine changes but it is always frog related. Girls with frogs, girls dressed as frogs, Froggy from The Little Rascals, cartoon frogs, real frogs. Basically, I like frogs.

I have been teh Red Fox (in various forms) since I joined in 2005. It is my trademark

outlander wrote:

Well, that and the trail of rug-burned lolis lying about in your tracksā€¦

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]outlander wrote:

Well, that and the trail of rug-burned lolis lying about in your tracksā€¦[/quote]

Wellā€¦yeahā€¦that also

outlander wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

Well, that and the trail of rug-burned lolis lying about in your tracksā€¦

Wellā€¦yeahā€¦that also[/quote]

Not to mention the black van with the spray-painted windows and the conveniently-missing license plateā€¦

Iā€™ve since changed my sigā€¦ No clue where thatā€™s from, but it fits me quite well! (Thanks again Hornet!)

Ikki from Air Gear

Probably the coolest avatar Iā€™ve ever had.

Mine should be pretty obvious. Good olā€™ John Marston from RDR.

OK, updateā€¦ to herald the premier of the dub of High School of the Dead on March 10th, Iā€™ve switched back to my Hirano ā€œDouble tap, baby!ā€ avatar and H.O.T.D. sig.

Newshawk wrote:

Cool! You, Boomba, and Psycho are triplets now! :woohoo:

Mineā€™s not really a who, but rather a what.

Itā€™s from the cover of the storybook release of Baldurā€™s Gate (also the cover of the original box release of the BG game) that I Photoshopped and cropped to make an avy.

The Honorable Circus.
Even Pluto, Mercury and Venus, know it.

sbitzer wrote:

[quote]Newshawk wrote:

Cool! You, Boomba, and Psycho are triplets now! :woohoo:[/quote]

Where do you think MrB got his avatar from?

I rarely know who my avatars are. I just like the pictures.

LadyOfWicca wrote:

But youā€™ve had some killer Cortie avatars. I still thank you for them!