Song Dedication Thread

Starting now and through Valentine’s Day, Slow will act as a very special DJ (at least until shak stops being a flake lol). Just PM her him or a song you want dedicated to a special someone (friend or other ;)) along with a message and Slow or shak will post it! Easy as can beezy.

Great idea! …Except for the fact that I can’t think of anyone that special to me besides my parents, and that would just be weird!
:blink: :huh: :laugh:

Just trying to make TAN more fun, or something. And for some people on here it isn’t that strange. Some of us have known each other for years. >.>

Starting things off with a VERY SPECIAL DEDICATION!

It’s for Outlander, our very own rabid fox!

Here’s another Special Dedication!

This one is to the very lovely Pretear!

Message: “Here’s to hoping your Valentine’s Day smells of Balsam and gin.”

PretearHimeno wrote:

That’s good to know (I guess?), but honestly I really need to stop taking this stuff so seriously, and chillax a little bit! B)

sbitzer wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

That’s good to know (I guess?), but honestly I really need to stop taking this stuff so seriously, and chillax a little bit! B)[/quote]

There’s the Valentine’s spirit! :laugh:

Hm. Not sure how to feel about that dedication.

And I found out otherwise.

If you have any song dedications that you would like to make, just send them all down to ol’ Shankajew.

shankajew wrote:

[quote]And I found out otherwise.

If you have any song dedications that you would like to make, just send them all down to ol’ Shankajew.[/quote]

Slow was nice enough to fill in when shak was caught up molesting mannequins at a Sears. So when shak isn’t able to come around, send them to Slow. If he is around, send them to him. Whichever one’s around at the time really.

Slow and I are a dual casting team of the dedication stream.

This dedication goes out to LadyofWicca! From “You Know Who”

“Lay off the fairy dust. Love ya girl!”

B) Great ideas there, folks.

To; My Toxic Honey

To: Outlander, My Foxy Man (and a very popular guy!)

:laugh: Scorned lover?

To: Cody & His Special Someone

To: The Coffee God

Yay participation! I can guess who some of these are from. I won’t lie the first one to outlander and the one to Wicca were both from me. loool

In return, for Slowhand the whip lady

Whip it by Devo