Tan magazine

Perfect issue to curl up with on a rainy day!

Awesome! I love the cover art.

Click on pic for larger image

** Need guest editor for August

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!

Hmmm, would I have to give you actual blueprints to my dungeon?
Or would made-up ones be ok?

[quote=“Slowhand” post=143173]Hmmm, would I have to give you actual blueprints to my dungeon?
Or would made-up ones be ok?[/quote]

Made up ones as the real ones might not make for a fun game.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=143173]Hmmm, would I have to give you actual blueprints to my dungeon?

Thought the actual blueprints to your dungeon were posted http://www.worldslargestdungeon.com/aeg_worldslargestdungeon.pdf. Your HOA is sure going to be mad if they ever find out about it.

I would pay good money for that. Glad to see TAN is going for gold right out of the gate. :cheer:

Incidentally, Slowhand, are you looking for someone to help you keep that whole, gigantic place tidy? I am kind of in the market for a Summer job. :unsure:

[quote=“ShawnMerrow” post=143221]

Thought the actual blueprints to your dungeon were posted http://www.worldslargestdungeon.com/aeg_worldslargestdungeon.pdf. Your HOA is sure going to be mad if they ever find out about it.[/quote]

For Slow I am sure the Lady of Pain would be more involved than that dungeon would have it.

Great issue! I look forward to playing those games, especially the dungeon one.

I’m sure Slow will have to reveal some of her secrets to make the game more interesting! :lol:

And Iron K. Tager -

You don’t want that job! You would not believe the outfit you have to wear! And for less than minimum wage too! Also, if Slow promises you any “benefits”, don’t believe her! Her definition of benefits differs completely from what ours would be in that situation.

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=143223]

I would pay good money for that. Glad to see TAN is going for gold right out of the gate. :cheer:

Incidentally, Slowhand, are you looking for someone to help you keep that whole, gigantic place tidy? I am kind of in the market for a Summer job. :unsure:

I already have quite the staff of young men that tend to the daily cleaning. I’m sure I could find something for you to do however… :evil:

Warning! Warning! The red flag is up!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Click on pic for larger image

need guest editors!!!

Having a bad month? Is the heat getting to you?
(but I like the colors!)

I just read all through all 16 pages and loved every cover. If this ever becomes a real magazine, I pre-order a lifetime subscription from now :slight_smile:

RAGE! I love it!

Now we need a misery cover… :wink:

Click on pc or larger image

Every time I change the lock on my closet, somehow he gets in!