The Legend of the Galactic Heroes / Ginga Eiyū Densetsu

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden, Eps 49-52, :end: are live at HIDIVE

Low on Stock at Sentai Shop

https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/products/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-premium-box-set

RELEASE DATE NOTICE! (Effective 07/19/18)

• Due to unexpected delays, the street date for this item has been pushed back to August 24, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience, rest assured, we are working on getting the highest quality box sets out as soon as possible. For additional questions, please feel free to Contact us.

Email sent out to people who bought the set

Dear Valued Customer,

Please be aware that the street date for our Legend of the Galactic Heroes Premium Box Set has been pushed back to August 24. We want to make sure all aspects of this box set are of the highest quality and handled with extra care for the loyal customers of this title. Once these box sets are ready to be sent out, we will send you an update.

As a token of our appreciation, please use the code below for a free month of HIDIVE and binge Legend of the Galactic Heroes for the next month until your boxset arrives!

[Redacted]

We apologize for the inconvenience and rest assured; we are working on getting the box sets out as soon as possible. For additional questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Sincerely,
Sentai Filmworks

Order a Sentai PBS? Expect Delays, because we haven’t Officially hit an initial Street Date since High School of the Dead. (Slight Exaggeration but pretty darn close) None of the PBS’s last year made original Street Dates (I did get the Gate Set by the original Street Date, but it was officially delayed by then too)

1 Like

Unite or Serve? A Legends of the Galactic Heroes Quiz

7/30/2018 12:47:18 PM
Do you pledge allegiance to the Free Planet Alliance or the Galactic Empire?

1 Like
Unite or Serve?

No matter where humanity travels, you have unyielding faith that the ideals of democracy will always ring true. Yes, there are problems, but as long as you believe and are willing to do your part to help overcome the trials facing your nation, freedom shall not perish even within the depths of space.

1 Like
Unite or Serve?

Unite or Serve?

imageNo matter where humanity travels, you have unyielding faith that the ideals of democracy will always ring true. Yes, there are problems, but as long as you believe and are willing to do your part to help overcome the trials facing your nation, freedom shall not perish even within the depths of space

1 Like
Unite or Serve?

Untitled

Result: The Galactic Empire

No matter where humanity travels, you have the indomitable will to ensure your nation’s survival in the face of adversity. Yes, there are still problems, but as long do your part to unite humanity, there shall be no obstacle that cannot be overcome, even within the depths of space.

(Click for video)

I want it now ,but still not able to do that price in at one time . They need a payment plan .lol

3 Likes

I want it too, but $700 is kind of steep, and i could buy a Nintendo Switch and 5 games lol and still have $200 left over

3 Likes

Unboxing Legend of the Galactic Heroes

1 Like

SHOP NOW

**Free shipping over $75: Offer valid online at https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/ to residents in the contiguous United States. Offer applies only to Sentai Filmworks packaged media (DVDs, Blu-Rays, Premium Box Sets). Sentai Filmworks reserves the right to amend, restrict or rescind this offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable & not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Online: Discount applied automatically at checkout.

This person has received the set, click for pictures.

2 Likes

You know, I wonder how many of those sets have already been sold. All things considered, with only a single 1000 set premium run and no announcement for regular editions in the future, this will probably be the Grail of Sentai collecting.

Still can’t afford it though…

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Really tempted to sell my Ninja Viper , StarDuster , Dino Hunter set , and a few of my carded items . Though I could also break in to the Lego modulars and sell two of them . If it was Christmas time I’d be getting my bonus so it’d at least be something towards it .

2 Likes

So the sets are hardsubbed ? Would not be a issue for me ,but I suspect a lot of those shelling out $799.98 might cause a stink . Of course the rational reasoning would behind it is so the Japanese do not reverse import . Though with a computer and a program would not be hard to get rid of them . Oh well like I said nothing that would not make me not lust after the not obtainable at this time .

2 Likes

User at Fandom Post:

Just got mine in and checked and can confirm it’s not hardsubbed, just locked subs outside of the original karaoke lyrics for the OP/ED themes. I got Serial # 521 for anyone who cares since I know someone will keep track.

3 Likes

That’s good to know . Hardsubs would have required a bit more work so figured they were just locked ,but not being able to check myself I had to go by what the one person said . Hopefully they eventually are able to do a lesser cost set without the goodies ,but those locked subs seem to be telling me part of the higher cost may be because of the Japanese fear of reverse importation and Sentai put the extras together to make the cost feel a little better for those able to justify it a little bit more .
On a side note pretty sure if I used my credit card I’d have to call to let them know .lol

Be nice if Sentai would have a counter to how many have sold . I know with other numbered collectibles you can order two and get 30 on one of them then 1000 on the other .

1 Like