[/quote]

so cute … :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

[quote=“LadyOfWicca”]
[/quote]

What… were you saying something, Wicca? :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, this was a pretty cool little animated gem that reminded me of our sly resident fox. I wonder if this will animate as an avatar too? I will have to try that out someday here.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Lumis”]

[quote=“LadyOfWicca”]
[/quote]

What… were you saying something, Wicca? :P[/quote]

Who me? Nope. Apparently I never said a word… :lol:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Outlander will truly be missed, and I had to make him one final thing to pay my respects to our one of a kind friend. You will forever stay on my friend’s list my good sir. You will always be remembered! TAN won’t ever be the same…
:frowning:

1 Like

For Outlander

Your light shined on us all
Like a beacon of offcolor
Humor which we all adored
and sensed from afar
You’ll be missed by all
even the souls who never met
you

1 Like

here something to honur our freind .,

https://www.theanimenetwork.com/images/originalphotos/162561/5991/cbdbfe3c81d6468b1e1aa405.jpg

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Just missing outlander.

2 Likes

[size=16]Dear Spazzyspam: The little hairy men problem[/size]

[quote=“outlander, post:1, topic:3245, full:true”]
Little hairy men?.. On my Forum?

An outrage![/quote]
Originally posted: July 24, 2011 @ 11:11am

1 Like

Dear Spazzyspam,
What the hell is going here? While at my wall, a bunch of hairy little men jumped out of nowhere and started spitting on me. I had to protect my eyes with the coupon flyers and other junk mail. Now that I am safely inside the forum, those hairy little men are jumping on my wall and barking like dogs and hissing.
The Mods said it wasn’t there problem, so you better do something. BAN THESE WEIRDOES!

Outlander

1 Like

Spazzyzpam,

If you’re not going to have the thousands of little hairy men plaguing our Forums banned, could you at least have them provided with diapers or underwear. I’m tired of seeing their disproportionately large genitalia flailing around while they spit and jump up and down.
The last thing we need is for kids to see this sort of thing and start asking questions.

Froggy

1 Like

Dear Spazzyspam

Got a problem with a bunch of little hairy men? Let me at 'em. I worked as a barber for fifteen years so I know a thing or two about cutting hair. Also where are the little hairy women? If I’m gonna be forced to stare at these weird little devils, can’t some of them at least be women? Thank you for your time,

Hentai

1 Like