The Outlander Memorial Thread

I have decided to forgo the application process and just draft everyone into my harem. Those who resist assimilation shall find themselves in Slowhand’s basement. You all shall recieve your harem assignments soon

1 Like

Actually, Slowhand’s basement might be more fun…

1 Like

1 Like

[size=16]AH! To be a Pirate![/size]

[quote=outlander]
Join me, Mateys[/quote]
Originally posted: June 21, 2012 @ 4:49am

1 Like

I’m getting a little bored with my leisure time. I must come out of retirement to become…

…A PIRATE!!

I want to sail the seven seas as a captain of a three-masted sailing ship equipped with cannon and a bunch of ruffians as a crew. I will sail and capture merchant ships after a sharp battle, boarding the enemy with swinging cutlasses. We will capture a fortune in booty and promptly spend it all in one night in a pirate-infested city of sin. Throwing it away in gambling, drinking rum and on wenches of casual moral sensibilities.

Then sail out again with the sea breeze in our faces to confront new and fierce adventures. Civilization be dammed! My crew will be the scourge of the Caribbean Sea and all tremble before us. I will get obscene tattoos on my body and wear and eye patch and a cool hat… also a parrot.

Who will join me? Loose wenches are encouraged to join. If not, in true pirate fashion, we will just take you

Show me your true Pirate image

1 Like

I be willing to join yer crew Captain Outlander.

1 Like

Accepted! Board my ship, Forest.

1 Like

I thought I was already on the ship. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

although you are new,you joined up first. You will be my First-Mate. Are you a fierce soul who can handle a sword? You have to get a tattoo

1 Like

I actually did take fencing lessons when I was in middle school. I was even second best in my class.

As for the tattoo thing, bring it on.

1 Like

I’ll join yer crew cap’n!

1 Like

Fear my tentacles! FEAR THEM!

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll take care of the punishment!

1 Like

I’d follow 'em to hell and back, I would. B)

Captain! I’ll be ye helmsman!

Oh yeah, and…

1 Like

I’d like to join you captain, I always wanted to see davy jones locker.

I’ll serve drinks to the crew but not to the underage members or will I. :evil:

1 Like

I am the Dread Pirate Roberts! There will be no survivors!
My men are here! I am here! … but soon you will not be here!
The Dread Pirate Roberts takes no survivors! All your worst nightmares have but to come true!
The Dread Pirate Roberts is here for your soul!

1 Like

Tager, that song is better with a little more… Metal.

Pirate Metal, is the only good metal.

1 Like

I will sail with thee, Captain!

1 Like

You are all welcome aboard my ship

Slowhand: that is not proper pirate attire, Please wear a hat

Newshawk: “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”

We set sail soon to find a merchant ship! AAARRRR!!!

1 Like