The Outlander Memorial Thread

Everyone knows this is the real pirate song. :lol:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œoutlanderā€]
You are all welcome aboard my ship

Slowhand: that is not proper pirate attire, Please wear a hat

Newshawk: ā€œHello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.ā€

We set sail soon to find a merchant ship! AAARRRR!!![/quote]

Ah, but I only have five fingers on each hand!

1 Like

Captain, I have ā€˜obtainedā€™ some ā€˜ladiesā€™ from the Orion Pirates. I hope you enjoy their ā€˜specialtyā€™.

1 Like

Ah, since Iā€™m a lineal descendant of a British Royal Navy Captain itā€™s my duty to pursue the lot of you to the ends of the earth.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Hats mess up my hair! I refuse.

[quote=ā€œmgosdinā€]
Ah, since Iā€™m a lineal descendant of a British Royal Navy Captain itā€™s my duty to pursue the lot of you to the ends of the earth.

Mark Gosdin[/quote]

that captain cannot catch us as we be havinā€™ a faster ship. he best nay as we be havinā€™ a tougher crew

1 Like

Helmsman Tager! steer fer yon fat merhantman. She be ours

board thā€™ lassā€™ anā€™ take possession oā€™ thā€™ lassā€™ booty. Make thā€™ crew keel haul thā€™ plank!
Ya scurvy cur!

1 Like

Capā€™n!

This shipā€™s hold be full oā€™ lolis!

1 Like

Aye Aye! That it be.Tie them up anā€™ be havinā€™ our waty wiā€™ them. then we will sell them in Kingstown fer lots oā€™ money Ya scurvy cur!

we will give thā€™ cockswain (Har Har) tā€™ Slowhand

1 Like

[quote=ā€œoutlanderā€]

we will give thā€™ cockswain (Har Har) tā€™ Slowhand[/quote]

Aye! Iā€™ve got some ideas for that one! :evil:

1 Like

Hail to the Pirate King!

1 Like

Hey 'thar, 'ow did I miss this 'har thread? Can the missus and eye join this har crew?

We beā€™n liberatinā€™ some yellow dye as an offerinā€™. This har crate says: ā€œTrinitrotolueneā€ not sure what it is. It came with a warninā€™ tag?

1 Like

Yes come aboard,anā€™ brinā€™ yer lass wiā€™ ye if she can swinā€™ a sword anā€™ drink rum

1 Like

Sure and Iā€™ll join ye. Be on notice that other than Rish, the only captain I obey is this one:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/captainmorganlogo.jpg/http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3814/captainmorganlogo.jpg

1 Like

Be I tardy to this pirate party? Aye, Iā€™ll join yer crew! Time ter plunder and pillage and take a cup o grog with me mates!

1 Like

[size=16]Son of My Own Private Thread[/size]

[quote=outlander]
This is my own private thread. Only I can post here. Everyone else can look, but donā€™t touch. I will be posting mostly anime related things on YouTube, images I like and whatnot.

No Emo or political subjects. No personal blogs or pointless one ā€“line things just to increase a post count[/quote]
Originally posted: June 28, 2012 @ 1:37pm

1 Like

Iā€™m presently on a TTGL kick on YouTube. Here is some stuff I liked

[videos have been terminated]

They should have invited me to dance with them,

I can dance like that

ā€¦ Maybe I can Dance like that

ā€¦ With practice I can sort of dance like that

ā€¦ OKā€¦ I canā€™t dance like that

1 Like

some wallpaper images I like

1 Like