The Outlander Memorial Thread

I would wreck everyone’s shit at Chair Spotting!

1 Like

Southern State Snow Panic, where it snows two inches and everything closes …

1 Like

[quote=rebecca12]
Southern State Snow Panic, where it snows two inches and everything closes …[/quote]

Two inches! Forget that… it was barely a dusting here and everyone was panicking! Two inches would be complete and utter hysteria! :ohmy:

[quote=Rai]
I would wreck everyone’s shit at Chair Spotting![/quote]

Haha. I guess you would be the aggressive winner.

1 Like

How about Chug your beer sledding? Where you have to finish your beer by the time you reach the bottom? Complete the random trees and snow ramps, using a sled that turns the opposite direction you lean towards. Ahhhh, good times.

1 Like

[quote=shankajew]
How about Chug your beer sledding? Where you have to finish your beer by the time you reach the bottom? Complete the random trees and snow ramps, using a sled that turns the opposite direction you lean towards. Ahhhh, good times.[/quote]

Might cause choking but I would like to see that either way.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about choking, but I certainly caused myself to be drenched in beer. Especially after going off that ramp right after dodging a tree. It also caused me to throw abandoned sleds at people on their way down… that was fun.

1 Like

[quote=shankajew]
Well, I don’t know about choking, but I certainly caused myself to be drenched in beer. Especially after going off that ramp right after dodging a tree. It also caused me to throw abandoned sleds at people on their way down… that was fun.[/quote]

Some people got hurt than. Thats okay as long as no eyes are lost.

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until someone dumps your beer out.

I did the 10-meter snow shovel this morning, myself. Well, I cheated and used a snowblower. Still took forever, the snow was heavy, wet, and so deep the bottom of it was packed down and I had to break it up with a shovel anyways.

1 Like

I miss snow! I’ll shovel it for you!!

1 Like

[size=16]Anime Primal Scream[/size]

[quote=“outlander, post:1, topic:1915, full:true”]
Come here to release that undefined rage, that inner animal, that pent-up urge to let it out[/quote]
Originally posted: March 22, 2010 @ 7:35pm

1 Like

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!

1 Like

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 Like

WELL FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!

1 Like

KKKAAAAGGOOOMMMMEEEE!!!

1 Like

IInnnyuashaaaaa!!!

1 Like