The Outlander Memorial Thread

And what is a parade without giant Balloons?

Here is “Woman, make me a sammich” brought to you by Subway

1 Like

It’s… beautiful. -wipes awe induced tear from eye-

1 Like

I’m so impressed I almost want to make Outlander a sammich. But only if he puts on the maid outfit again.

1 Like

What a great parade! Thanks Outlander! :cheer:

1 Like

:laugh: Hurray!

1 Like

Ironically, I get to be a maid this Friday.

1 Like

Ahem, got some clothes that need to be washed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My maidliness got postponed until November 12th.

1 Like

Bummer, they cancelled on you?

1 Like

cancelled = not happening ever
postponed = happening, but at a later date…

1 Like

T_T

I missed the parade…

1 Like

[size=16]Vote for me[/size]

[quote=Outlander]
http://pattyebenson.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/vote1.jpg[/quote]
Originally posted: October 5, 2010 @ 5:49pm

1 Like

Yes, Tan ,it’s time for mid-term elections and as a true American otaku, I throw my hat,or rather, my TTGL sunglasses into the ring.

Instituting mandatory high school uniforms. The men wearing those Nehru jackets and the girls, of course, must wear those mini-skirt sailor outfits….Ooh!.. Myyy!!!..Saving taxpayer money by replacing road construction cones with homeless hobos. Rid the streets of tentacle monsters. Publicly burn all DVD’s of fake anime like Naturo. Building a half-way house for wayward magical girls. I have more half promises to come
My opponent, Chase Winthrop, promises to do none of these things. If fact, he is a commie-inspired anti-anime girly-man. He is a Satan’s own bastard son who abuses innocent Catgirls and known to associate with Mexican Illegal immigrant forum Administrators.

Endorsed by:
Paid for by the Coalition for a Better Moe and the National Institute for Tsundre
Paid for Geass State Committee of the Constitutional Mecha Party and the United International Church for the Resurrected Lelouch
The Catgirl Coalition

1 Like

Oh wow, you’re endorsed by the National Institute of Tsundre? If that’s the case you got my vote! Though, rethink the whole ridding the streets of tentacle monsters, that is what keeps me entertained for good portions of the day.

1 Like

A Loli in every Van!!

1 Like

Sorry, till you promise to stay away from Naruto DVD you will not have my support.

1 Like

I’m skeptical. Can’t wait for the smear campaign commercials that have a smarmy man or woman voice over telling of your misdeeds.

Also, can I have a pin?

1 Like

[size=17]From the Desk of Chase Winthrop, DDS[/size]

My fellow forum goers,

Let me rap with your for a minute. Now I have nothing but respect for my opponent, but frankly he smells of wet dog and looks the part as well. Is that someone you can put your trust into? My opponent, the so called “Outlander”, does not even have the good decency to go by his Christian name, which tells you a lot about his character.

It may be true that I’m not offering the same “benefits” that my opponent is throwing out, such as underage girls and human road obstacles, but i can promise you this:

[size=16]YOU WILL ALL SUFFER AND PAIN WILL COME TO YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW! I WILL DESTROY ANY AND ALL WHO OPPOSE ME AND ANYONE LEFT ALIVE WILL FEEL MY WRATH TIL THE END OF THEIR DAYS! TREMBLE BEFORE MY HIDEOUS VISAGE AND COWER IN FEAR OF MY TERRIBLE VENGEANCE![/size]

…just kidding, free sombreros and panchos for people who vote for me! (Don’t wear them to the office, this is a place of business after all.) Thank you, and have a good night.

-Chase

1 Like

What office are you running for?

President? Dictator? Fuhrer? The Powers That Be?

I just want to know what it is exactly I’m voting for… (I know, I’m a party-pooper)

I also have respect for my opponent and his fake medical degree, but really would you trust a man who would strong-arm and intimidate you for your vote?

HERE IS THE PROOF!!

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1346/votechase.png

1 Like