[quote=PretearHimeno]
Also, can I have a pin?[/quote]

Why Yes, you can trust me to pin you

1 Like

[quote=outlander]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

Why Yes, you can trust me to pin you[/quote]

Mmmmā€¦ I donā€™t know if I agree with that policy.

1 Like

A question for Mr. Outlander and Mr. Winthrop. What is your opinion of lolis in the workplace? Do they serve as a distraction or are they a soothing presence that increases worker productivity? If you are elected, what will you do about them?

1 Like

Outlander says he plans to eliminate tentacle rape monsters. But how exactly does he plan on doing that?

By spending your hard earned subsription money thatā€™s how! He plans to spends tens of thousands of dollars rounding them up and pulling them off the streets. Then what? According to the New York Times ā€œOutlander has no exit strategy for the war on tentacle rape.ā€ He will drag us in over our heads and we will be stuck supporting rape monsters for years to come.

And what of Mr Outlanderā€™s character? To quote the Washington Post ā€œOutlander is morally bankrupt and worships the god Cthulu. He was raised by a coven of Satanic lesbian witches. He lacks the moral compass to lead.ā€ He has also gone on record as supporting to abduction of underage Japanese girls to feed his sick loli fetish.

No plan and no morals. Is this the kind of man we want leading us?

OUTLANDER: WRONG FOR ANIME NETWORK. WRONG FOR AMERICA.

The Society For Responsible Tentacle Rape is responsible for the content of this message. It is not endorsed by any party or candidate.

1 Like

[quote=PretearHimeno]

[quote=outlander]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

Why Yes, you can trust me to pin you[/quote]

Mmmmā€¦ I donā€™t know if I agree with that policy.[/quote]

Pish-posh, Ms Pretear. I am running for a public office. I would never inflict any debauchery on you for a mere vote, unlike Mr. Winthrop.

No, indeedā€¦

I would inflict debauchery on you for my own pleasure

Hereā€¦Have a button

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6483/buttonhh.png

1 Like

[quote=ZakuAce]
A question for Mr. Outlander and Mr. Winthrop. What is your opinion of lolis in the workplace? Do they serve as a distraction or are they a soothing presence that increases worker productivity? If you are elected, what will you do about them?[/quote]

Frankly, I am against bringing your hobbies to work as it reduces productivity.
However I am still studying the idea of Killer Lolis with guns at work . This may reduce our work force and help the unemployed get jobs as replacements.

1 Like

[quote=ZakuAce]
A question for Mr. Outlander and Mr. Winthrop. What is your opinion of lolis in the workplace? Do they serve as a distraction or are they a soothing presence that increases worker productivity? If you are elected, what will you do about them?[/quote]

[size=17]From the Desk of Chase Winthrop, CPA[/size]

That, sir, is a question that has no place in these elections. You know as well as I do that any kind of ā€œloliā€ is wrong, and if elected I myself will elect a special committee to rid the world of such things, innocent of otherwise.

My opponent, on the other hand, owns a ranch outside of the city where he keeps ā€œlolisā€ in free range areas, and goes there regularly to feed them oats and salt licks.

For shame, Mr. outlander, for shame

1 Like

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Outlander says he plans to eliminate tentacle rape monsters. But how exactly does he plan on doing that?

By spending your hard earned subsription money thatā€™s how! He plans to spends tens of thousands of dollars rounding them up and pulling them off the streets. Then what? According to the New York Times ā€œOutlander has no exit strategy for the war on tentacle rape.ā€ He will drag us in over our heads and we will be stuck supporting rape monsters for years to come.

And what of Mr Outlanderā€™s character? To quote the Washington Post ā€œOutlander is morally bankrupt and worships the god Cthulu. He was raised by a coven of Satanic lesbian witches. He lacks the moral compass to lead.ā€ He has also gone on record as supporting to abduction of underage Japanese girls to feed his sick loli fetish.

No plan and no morals. Is this the kind of man we want leading us?

OUTLANDER: WRONG FOR ANIME NETWORK. WRONG FOR AMERICA.

The Society For Responsible Tentacle Rape is responsible for the content of this message. It is not endorsed by any party or candidate.[/quote]

And I say to you, sir, that everything you say makes me the perfect political animal. I mean, who wouldnā€™t like to be surrounded by Satanic lesbian witches? As for the tentacle monsters, I plan to store them in Lady Of Wiccaā€™s garage until she tames them for a productive life assisting lonely women

The great God Cthulu will strike you down

1 Like

[quote=Chase Winthrop]
]a ranch outside of the city where he keeps ā€œlolisā€ in free range areas, and goes there regularly to feed them oats and salt licks.

For shame, Mr. outlander, for shame[/quote]

LIES!! I do nothing of the sort

I have a staff that does that

1 Like

ā€¦ Free Gundam Mecha driver lessons for high school age kids

1 Like

[quote=outlander]
ā€¦ Free Gundam Mecha driver lessons for high school age kids[/quote]

Teenagers donā€™t need lessons to drive mecha. They just instinctually know how to. Havenā€™t you ever watched Rahxephon or Eva?

1 Like

Mr. Outlander, are you aware that youā€™ve contradicted yourself? You see, although you have promised to rid the world of Tentacle Monsters, you Worship Cthulhu, who could be described as being some kind of tentacle monster. Care to comment on this?

I have another question for both Outlander, and Mr. Winthrop from a concerned citizenā€¦
ā€œwhat do you plan to do to stop the depiction of Outer Gods as cute anime girls? Nyarlathotep disapproves of this action, and demands it be stopped immediatelyā€

1 Like

Isā€¦ is Cody running? I kind of want to vote for him. He seems like such a nice young man. -frowns at furry pin-

1 Like

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Isā€¦ is Cody running? I kind of want to vote for him. He seems like such a nice young man. -frowns at furry pin-[/quote]

Iā€™m discussing the possibilities with my advisors, but nothing is set in stone yet. :wink:

1 Like

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Isā€¦ is Cody running? I kind of want to vote for him. He seems like such a nice young man. -frowns at furry pin-[/quote]

Iā€™m discussing the possibilities with my advisors, but nothing is set in stone yet. ;)[/quote]

Iā€™d like to be an advisor on your team Cody. -puts monocle on-
Letā€™s f*cking do this.

1 Like

[quote=PretearHimeno]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

Iā€™m discussing the possibilties with my advisors, but nothing is set in stone yet. :wink: [/quote]

Iā€™d like to be an advisor on your team Cody. -puts monocle on-
Letā€™s f*cking do this.[/quote]

Cody can run on the Green Tea Party platform.
Slick

1 Like

Decided months ago I want to run on the Mixed Drinks Party Platform. :woohoo:

1 Like

I am considering a draft request from the Straight Talking American Government Party.

(RIP, Pat Paulsen)

1 Like

After hearing both candidatesā€™ stance on lollies in the workplace and what have you, I have to say neither will be getting my vote. I want someone whoā€™ll represent me and the rest of the everyday, working class; someone who started from the bottom and work his way up, someone who isnā€™t afraid of lollies and in fact embraces them.

Thatā€™s why cum erection day, Iā€™ll be casting my vote for a true American:

1 Like

Hello TAN. Ronald Reagan here. Yep, Iā€™m back from the dead. I couldnā€™t stand by and let Mr. Winthrop and Mr. Outlander brains be the only candidates in this election. TAN, I know how America Brains thinks and how it works. I know that you hard working citizens would not be satisfied under a brains! Winthrop or a flesh! Outlander administration. If elected, I promise to make sure all zombies have braā€¦ cough cough ahem. Where was I? Oh yes, I promise a better America, one that we can once again believe in. Than you for your time TAN, and God Bless America.

[size=16]GIVE ME BRAINS AND FLESH!!![/size]

1 Like