WAZUP!....prepare yaselfs, the tonymeister is in the house!

wazup pplz!(no i am not this hyper ALL the time…just 96% of the time) im pretty new to the anime/manga world…like…2-3 yrs…err…well…actually 14 yrs…but only recently have i been really active in anime and manga!

i am 14 yrs old, my name is anthony(i shouldve switched those…oh well i dont feel like it! so get used to it!..sory)

i like any anime i can watch on tv or on demand practically…i read any manga we got in our school that isnt a book for chicks…and…umm…err…oh yeah…

MY SCHOOL HAS COFFEE AND IM A HUGE ADDICT TO IT!!! LOL…COFFEE!!!

well thats about it…except i try to play any armored core game online when im on the ps2(no luck yet) and if u have ANY ps2 ac game, just let me know of a time and we can duel!..

leggo my eggo(u steal my eggo)…u sicken me(i stare openmindedly in an angry fashion.)

I just found my clone…hey cody…it’s my clone. :slight_smile:

asro4195 wrote:

Thank goodness, I was getting sick of those closed-minded starers infesting the forums.

Do you like mudkips?

Hi, Ant. We love new energy, so welcome.

im going to answer all of those replies at once…whats mudkips? thank you wvery much i am a little energetic…(maybe too much) im not that funny in rl but i can be much easier on internet :laugh:

14 and on coffee already. Scary. Welcome to this friendly Madhouse

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-squirrels-have-discovered-coffee.jpg

Hentai wrote:

[quote]asro4195 wrote:

Thank goodness, I was getting sick of those closed-minded starers infesting the forums.[/quote]

Hahahaha.

Welcome Anthony! Be careful with that coffee! Enjoy the forums!

What does a 14 year old need coffee for, really no one needs it…

I’m just curious as to how your school gives you coffee. Is it a private or public school?

I’ve just always been concerned with people this young on that much coffee, honestly, it’s not good for you.

Hey, imma drinking coffee right nao. BZZZZZZT.

Gentay wrote:

[quote]I’m just curious as to how your school gives you coffee. Is it a private or public school?

I’ve just always been concerned with people this young on that much coffee, honestly, it’s not good for you.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. Heck, I’m 26 and I don’t even drink coffee. Though I do occasionally take a NOS or Full Throttle energy shot. (I really don’t recommend those either…)

Anyway, welcome to TAN! And if you really are Haissan’s clone, I’m deeply frightened for us all! (Not anything about you, but just the thought that Haissan could have a clone.)

If that is Haissan’s clone, I’m debating as to whether it’s a mad scientist trying to take over the world creating chaotic little creatures (he took the idea from Disney) or it’s a military project gone horribly wrong or right depending on which side you’re on.

He is 1/8 my size

If someone replies to this thread please reply to this or Haissan’s or the first post with the truncated version. The original long version breaks the forum columns.

Haissan wrote:

A 1/8th scale, hyper, caffinated 14 year old boy that digs anime.

Any of you with collections of 1/8th scale anime chick figurines may want to put them away for a while…

Gentay wrote:

[quote]I’m just curious as to how your school gives you coffee. Is it a private or public school?

I’ve just always been concerned with people this young on that much coffee, honestly, it’s not good for you.[/quote]

its a public school…(who would WANT to go to a private school? ur just stuck with a bunch of stuck up little brats who think theyre better than all the other kids, you cant express yourself, and… honestly, their bands suck.)

Haissan wrote:

HEY! U CALLING ME A PIPSQUEAK!!! IM GONNA…(cool it kid…){not really just trying to add a bunch of parentheses inside another}[why am i doing this?]…uhhh ran out of parentheses to use…anyway, i was going to add…(oh yeah, im just bored):stuck_out_tongue:

rebecca1/2 wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

A 1/8th scale, hyper, caffinated 14 year old boy that digs anime.

Any of you with collections of 1/8th scale anime chick figurines may want to put them away for a while…[/quote]

hey!!! i just got that!!!..thats just mean…i might not have anybody but you dont have to make me out to be THAT desperate…meany

I believe the original ‘1/8 size’ thing was about Haissan’s clone… :wink: