What story is this?

Seems like this could be fun working on a recent brain teaser idea. A show description will be given, and people guess which show/story/movie/etc it is. Any form of story will do. The one who answers correctly can provide the next description or pass.

EXAMPLE:

Traveling young girl murders local ruler and starts a gang going about to overthrow other rulers in her travels.

Answer: Wizard of Oz

Let’s try this one for a start:

Solitary hermit’s home is invaded and to get his life back he must help those who despise him, and along the way learns that he enjoys the company of others more than he thought.

ANSWER:

[quote=“shadzar” post=158008]
Solitary hermit’s home is invaded and to get his life back he must help those who despise him, and along the way learns that he enjoys the company of others more than he thought.[/quote]

answer is:

[spoiler] The Hobbit

[/spoiler]

Actually this show is about 2 women wanting to kill each other over shoes.

HINT:

One of the ones he travels with is a real ass.

Shrek

:woohoo: congrats! you win the chance to write the next mixed up show description, or you may pass, and anyone can write one.

I’ll take a shot!

A group of people go to an amusement park but are hampered by bad weather and faulty ride management.

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=159996]I’ll take a shot!

A group of people go to an amusement park but are hampered by bad weather and faulty ride management.[/quote]

Jurassic Park

:blink:

Haunted Mansion (I think that is the name of the Disney ride that got a movie that flopped)

[quote=“Series5Ranger” post=160080]

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=159996]I’ll take a shot!

A group of people go to an amusement park but are hampered by bad weather and faulty ride management.[/quote]

[Spoiler]

Jurassic Park
[/spoiler][/quote]

Correct!

Guess I’ll give it a try if it’s not too early.

Family vacation through the desert, cannibals, dad’s steak was cooked “well”…

Wow this game is tougher than I thought! Who came up with this insane idea anyway! :whistle:

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls?

[quote=“shadzar” post=160419]Wow this game is tougher than I thought! Who came up with this insane idea anyway! :whistle:

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls?

nope :evil:

The Hills Have Eyes

Bingo, just finished re-watching the 2006 remake. XD

My Turn:

A boy is recruited into an ancient order of warriors, to overthrow an evil Warlord and his General.

During his journey, He gets some help from 2 automatons, a contraband transporter, The transporter’s sidekick, a city administrator and a female heir to a distant kingdom.

Star Wars

You got it!

Annoyed by his boss, he quits his job in an attempt to gain power and prove himself. Tormenting two warring families at the same time, the daughter of one of the families stops his rampage and brings peace to both families.

I give up!