What's Your alignment?

I thought i would ask, everyone has their own sense of morals, what class do you fit in?

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/yield2d/whats-your-alignment/

You Scored as Neutral Evil

A neutral evil person does whatever they can get away with. They shed no tears for those they have hurt, and only care about themselves. These people do not necessarily love conflict and chaos, however- they truly care only for themselves. Ignoring laws or using them to their advantage, these people do whatever they can get away with.

Neutral Good
75%
Chaotic Good
70%
Lawful Evil
70%
True Neutral
60%
Lawful Good
60%
Chaotic Evil
50%
Chaotic Neutral
45%
Neutral Evil
40%
Lawful Neutral
30%

Link doesn’t work. =(

Sorry, the quiz could not be retrieved.

Just because I felt this needed to be said a third time, the link fails.

By means of the transitive property, you fail.

sweetkeith wrote:

[quote]Just because I felt this needed to be said a third time, the link fails.

By means of the transitive property, you fail.[/quote]

Kiss my ass noob

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/yield2d/whats-your-alignment/

odds are if this one does not work I will find a different quiz host…

[quote]You Scored as Chaotic Evil

You are Chaotic Evil. You kill for pleasure and love only yorself. Play… Something real bad.

Lawfull Neutral
83%
Chaotic good
67%
Neutral Good
67%
Chaotic Neutral
50%
Lawful Evil
42%
Neutral Neutral
42%
Lawful Good
42%
Neutral Evil
33%
Chaotic Evil
25%[/quote]

Not sure how I scored chaotic evil… Especially since the percentage results have it at the bottom. @___@

[quote]
You Scored as Neutral Neutral

You are Neutral Neutral. You dont care about anything! infact you arnt even human. Um… Play A ROBOT! lazers and shit and axels and… stuff.

Lawfull Neutral
75%
Neutral Neutral
75%
Neutral Evil
50%
Chaotic Neutral
50%
Neutral Good
42%
Chaotic good
42%
Chaotic Evil
33%
Lawful Evil
25%
Lawful Good
25%[/quote]

No idea

[quote]You Scored as Chaotic Evil

You are Chaotic Evil. You kill for pleasure and love only yorself. Play… Something real bad.

Neutral Good
83%
Lawfull Neutral
75%
Lawful Good
67%
Neutral Neutral
67%
Chaotic good
50%
Chaotic Neutral
50%
Chaotic Evil
33%
Lawful Evil
33%
Neutral Evil
25%[/quote]

Is the author of this quiz the worst speller or what?

I am not sure if that is the same quiz I took, so, if you can find a better one go for it…one of the face book quizzes i took put me as neutral good…

reassessing my results, i scored neutral good… I think there was an error in the programming.

I got the samilar results, Chaotic Evil, When my highest score was Neautral Good follow by Chaotic Good.

I seem to be too complex for the quiz, its locked calculating my results. I guess I’ll have to go through life not knowing what I am.

1 Like

My results came up as lawful good, which is odd, because my tie breaker came up as “do you do drugs?” and something else a bit more noble sounding. I picked the former, which I doubt would lead to lawful good. Also, I couldn’t get it to display my percentages.

wow you must be absolutely good… momma’s boy…hahahahahahahahahah

I love my momma…

Programmed by the same people responsible for the games in “Action 52” …

are you going to post your test results or spam up the thread?

Everyone’s results say one thing when the scores say another, or it locks up. Seems like a waste of time to bother to take it, to me.