AN Forums

Anime Network Online Community Help & Technical Support

Hey Shadzar,

Can you give us an example of the pages that the CSS is failing to load on?

Thank you,

-Mo-

no screen shots. just everything aligned left. when a page fails to load properly the first time i hit F5 quickly as a reflex…

seemed there was another DDOS attack on Amazon and PSN servers last night because Riot Games was also affected with League of Legends being taken down by it, and their forums are on amazon servers in part. I just didn’t know at the time Riot used amazon web services when i posted or wouldn’t have said anything here because it is beyond TANs control. stupid people doing stupid things like that! :angry:

@Shadzar - Is this issue still happening to you or has it resolved since last night?

It seems to be resolved. Happened at the same time as the Riot Servers going down and they are back up now with no latency showing on TAN page loads either. Actually things are working MUCH quicker now here.

I will try to get a list of CSS files TAN usually uses when I open a page later today, and if I see it again, will see which one is missing to help you guys pin down where it might be if it happens in the future.

IE11/Win7

It seems, starting yesterday, the side ads are no longer considered “secure content”.

This started some time early yesterday, later that day I did a reboot because I installed a game and the ads were working “as they should” when I came back.
However, when I woke up this morning, it was back to this again.

So, I see that several sections within our profiles have gotten axed today. The sections for what you are watching, conventions you may attend and favorite shows are gone. The areas are also missing from our profile editing options. I can say that it does have me a bit annoyed. Is this supposed to be like this now, or is this some unforeseen glitch that happened?
:huh:

And with that… you guys fixed my issue!

[size=5]THANK YOU![/size]

-edit 9/6 8am PST-
:frowning:
And now it’s back.

-edit 9/6 9am PST-
:slight_smile:
And now it’s fixed.

Seems like you guys are working on it, so I guess I’ll stop with the edits.

[quote=“The Coffee God” post=176186]IE11/Win7

It seems, starting yesterday, the side ads are no longer considered “secure content”.

This started some time early yesterday, later that day I did a reboot because I installed a game and the ads were working “as they should” when I came back.
However, when I woke up this morning, it was back to this again.[/quote]

This was gone for me for a little while on Saturday, but it was back all day Sunday and still here this morning.

Today it’s gone. I’ve been online for about 4 hours and it hasn’t shown up at all.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=176379]

Today it’s gone. I’ve been online for about 4 hours and it hasn’t shown up at all.[/quote]

And I spoke too soon… it’s back.

I was getting a blocked message on firefox as Reported Attack Page. I know it’s not true but seems to problem as in the IE one.

The site is currently moving rather slowly.
This has been reported and Admin is working on it.
Your patience is appreciated.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=176383]

Today it’s gone. I’ve been online for about 4 hours and it hasn’t shown up at all.
And I spoke too soon… it’s back.[/quote]

Just to keep up with this - this is still occurring.

And now, of course, it’s stopped. Yay!

This is bugging me. The forum software has me marked as a “premium - free trial” user. I should just be marked as just a premium user.

Hey Miquel,

I think I see what you mean. Are you seeing this:

If so, that is just a link to purchase a subscription. (Which I know you are premium, so I can see your confusion)

Can you confirm if you click on “The Shows” tab that you are listed as a premium subscriber?

-Mo-

Yes, that’s what I’m seeing.

Outside the forums, it’s what I’m used to.

@miquelfire - Thanks for the feedback, we’ll be taking a look at this!

having a serious problem at the moment, cant seem to access anything. not my profile, community, or groups. i can only see others profiles, i cant get into anything other than pictures and profiles really. anything on this or am i like the only one right now?