Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2013)

Cogeco
St. Hyacinthe, QC, J2S 2Y1

I know I haven’t posted a report in about a month but that’s because everything went perfect in the updating !

http://www.dramabutton.com/until NOW !

As mentioned by Trurl514, there are 5 episodes missing in Cogeco Land :

• K-ON 22
  • Kobato 04
  • Amagami SS 03
  • Majikoi 06
  • Mayo Chiki 06

I also thought maybe there was an episode of Heaven’s Memo Pad missing, but the series stops at 12 episodes.

Other than this issue, everything’s as smooth as a baby’s butt.

AT&T U-Verse West Bloomfield MI 48324

Night Update (not removing stuff that came in over night on the received list):
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 1-3 labeled Horizon In Nowhere, Ep4 labeled Horizon Nowhere, like ef, it affects the ordering.
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) is following K-On!! numbering (Hidamari Sketch 2##) with ## being the episode number. I miss seeing the Ep in the labels actually.

2012-12-13 Did NOT receive
Bodacious Space Pirates Ep 13
Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Season 1) Ep 12
Heaven’s Memo Pad Ep 10
K-On!! (Season 2) Ep 19
Princess Resurrection Ep 15
Psychic Squad Ep 22
ef ~ A Tale of Memories Ep 1

2012-12-20 Did NOT receive
Dream Eater Merry Ep 1
Legend of Heroes ~ Trails in the Sky
Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls! Ep 4

2012-12-27 Did NOT receive
Dream Eater Merry Ep 2

2013-01-03 Did NOT receive
Hatsukoi Limited Ep 12
Penguindrum Ep 1

2013-01-03 Did receive
Action Zone
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Ep 16
Cluster Edge Ep 17
Golgo 13 Ep 43
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 4
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 1
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 2
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 3
Infinite Stratos Ep 5
Samurai Girls Ep 6
iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia Ep 7

Girl Power
Dream Eater Merry Ep 3
ef ~ A Tale of Memories Ep 4
K-On!! (Season 2) Ep 22
Princess Resurrection Ep 18
Psychic Squad Ep 25
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora Ep 2
Bodacious Space Pirates Ep 16

Super Happy Funtime
Amagami SS Ep 1
Amagami SS Ep 2
Amagami SS Ep 3
Eyeshield 21 Ep 31
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 1
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 2
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 3
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 4
Himawari, Too! (Season 2) Ep 7
Kobato Ep 1
Kobato Ep 2
Kobato Ep 3
Kobato Ep 4
Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls! Ep 6
Mayo Chiki Ep 6
Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle Ep 17
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Ep 21

I am going off the assumption, something that I do not like to do often, that there were no new series premieres this week for all FVOD providers according to my end. Let me know if something seems to be missing. Here is what we got…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=4]Cable Provider: Wave Broadband
Zip Code: 98292
[/size]

[size=5]Received Content Updates:[/size]
01/03/2013 Update

Bodacious Space Pirates Ep. 16 – “The Hakuoh Pirates’ First Job”
Cluster Edge Ep. 17 – “Ties to the Heavens”
Golgo 13 Ep. 43 – “The Blank Request”
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep. 04 – “March 16 to 23, Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31, Gagagaga”
Himawari, Too! (Season 2) Ep. 07 – “Tricking & Being Tricked ~ There Are Enemies on All Sides!”
iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia Ep. 07 – “I’m Back, Welcome Back”
Infinite Stratos Ep. 05 – “Boy Meets Boy”
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Ep. 16 – “Accompaniment of the Four”
K-On!! (Season 2) Ep. 22 – “Entrance Exam!”
Kobato Ep. 04 – “…Spring Green and the Flutter of the Heart”
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Ep. 21 – “The Lonely Two”
Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle Ep. 17 – “The Truth”
Princess Resurrection Ep. 18 – “Hunter Princess”
Psychic Squad Ep. 25 – “A Prayer For An Easy Birth! Hello, Baby”
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora Ep. 02 – “Tokyo”

[size=5]Current Missing Content Updates:[/size]
01/03/2013 Update

Amagami SS Ep. 03 – “Jealousy”

[size=5]Past Missing Content Updates:[/size]
12/27/2012 Update

Infinite Stratos Ep. 04 – “Showdown! The Class League Match!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, someone else is missing a finger again. It seems like Amagami SS Ep. 03 – “Jealousy” seems to be missing for several providers as well as mine. Other than that, there is a jump-gap now between Infinite Stratos Ep. 03 & Ep. 05. Everything else seems to be in order for now. I was anticipating some missing content mistakes due to the holidays. Hopefully this is all that will be missing due to that… *gulp.
:unsure:

[quote=“ttp” post=132033]Time Warner Cable, 53404 (Racine, WI)

Maybe I’m jumping the gun here, but I’ve only received 6 episodes this week. So I suppose I’ll make a list for both received and not received. I still haven’t received Psychic Squad from last week either.

Received 1/3:
K-ON 22
Hidamari Sketch x365 4
Himawari Too 7
Cluster Edge 17
Golgo 13 43
Infinite Stratos 5

Not Received 1/3:
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu 16
Xenoglossia 7
Princess Resurrection 18
Psychic Squad 25
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora 2
Bodacious Space Pirates 16
Anagami SS 3
Kobato 4
Phi-Brain 17
Little Snow Fairy Sugar 21
Penguindrum 1 (?)

Still Not Received from 12/27:
Psychic Squad 24

Like Jababbi said, we can’t tell forsure without the January schedule, but assuming the next episode is coming up next is pretty much a given. And if SpaceCobraJoe is right about Penguindrum premiering, I put it in the list to show I didn’t receive it.

I agree with your second note, Jababbi. There’s always something wonky with Time Warner’s site. Random premiers that we shouldn’t get and also some episodes get listed multiple times. But of course, like you said, that’s not The Anime Network’s responsibility.[/quote]

I have now recieved all of the episodes that were missing for me from the 1/3 update. I did not recieve penguindrum though, but I take it that Time Warner isn’t getting it. Psychic Squad 24 remains missing from the 12/27 update. Hope everyone else gets their shows.

No change since yesterday afternoon.

[quote=“rebecca1/2” post=132049]TWC, NY 13215 -

Looks like SOP, no update as of 6 am, shows to expire expired at midnight.[/quote]

Full update appears to have shown up by early Friday morning.

DirectTv Texas

Amagami 03 and Bakumatsu 16 seem to have shown up overnight. No sign of psychic squad, snow fairy, someday dreamers, space pirates or xenoglossia.

Doug

TWC Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for January 3, 2013:

Bodacious Space Pirates 16 - "The Hakuoh Pirate’s First Job!"
Cluster Edge 17 - "Ties to the Heavens!"
Golgo 13 43 - "The Blank Request!"
Hidamari Sketch x 365 4 - "March 16-23: Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31: Gagagaga!"
Himawari, Too! 7 - "Tricking & Being Tricked ~ There Are Enemies on All Sides!"
IDOLM@ster Xenoglossia 7 - "I’m Back, Welcome Back!"
Infinite Stratos 5 - "Boy Meets Boy!"
K-On!! (Season 2) 22 - "Entrance Exam!"
Kobato. 4 - "…Spring Green and the Flutter of the Heart!"
Little Snow Fairy Sugar 21 - "The Lonely Two!"
Phi-Brain ~ Kami no Puzzle 17 - "The Truth!"
Princess Resurrection 18 - "Hunter Princess!"
Psychic Squad 25 - "A Prayer For An Easy Birth! Hello, Baby!"
Someday’s Dreamer II Sora 2 - “Tokyo!”
<<received>>

<<received January 4>>
Amagami SS 3 - "Jealousy!"
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 16 - “Accompaniment of the Four!”

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Whats-On/Anime-Network-Video-on-Demand Except Hawaiian Telecom.

[quote=“douga” post=132104]DirectTv Texas

Amagami 03 and Bakumatsu 16 seem to have shown up overnight. No sign of psychic squad, snow fairy, someday dreamers, space pirates or xenoglossia.

Doug[/quote]

DirecTV Montgomery MN 56069
I was still missing Amagami 03 and Bakumatsu 16 as of 5:30 this morning. Maybe they have shown up since then. I am also still missing Psychic Squad, Snow Fairy, Someday’s dreamer, Space Pirates, and Xeno. These shows are also missing from the Android app schedule.

[quote=“falingtrea” post=132113]

[quote=“douga” post=132104]DirectTv Texas

Doug[/quote]

DirecTV Montgomery MN 56069
I was still missing Amagami 03 and Bakumatsu 16 as of 5:30 this morning. Maybe they have shown up since then. I am also still missing Psychic Squad, Snow Fairy, Someday’s dreamer, Space Pirates, and Xeno. These shows are also missing from the Android app schedule.[/quote]

I’m noticing something very odd about the DirecTV users, all are reporting something different, which I didn’t think was possible.

(Every time I think I have this stuff figured out, something new comes along.) :ohmy:

[quote=“Slowhand”]I’m noticing something very odd about the DirecTV users, all are reporting something different, which I didn’t think was possible.

(Every time I think I have this stuff figured out, something new comes along.) :ohmy:[/quote]

Expiring old episodes and making new episodes available happens at midnight local time. The menu for Channel 1889 gets updated separately for each time zone.

It’s possible that Amagami and Bakamatsu don’t show up because the Channel 1889 menu for the Pacific time zone was only partially updated.

-Joe

Update, Saturday morning: Those two episodes are now showing on DirecTV, Pacific time zone.

DirecTV SoCal 92780
~10:30 am PST
Two additional programs appeared in the on-screen VOD listing sometime this morning. I have noticed in the past brief differences with other DTV users, likely due to when the local box listing updates.

Received as of January 4, 2013, ~10:30 am PST:
Amagami SS 3 - "Jealousy!"
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 16 - "Accompaniment of the Four!"
Cluster Edge 17 - "Ties to the Heavens!"
Golgo 13 43 - "The Blank Request!"
Hidamari Sketch x 365 4 - "March 16-23: Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31: Gagagaga!"
Himawari, Too! 7 - "Tricking & Being Tricked ~ There Are Enemies on All Sides!"
Infinite Stratos 5 - "Boy Meets Boy!"
K-On!! (Season 2) 22 - "Entrance Exam!"
Kobato. 4 - "…Spring Green and the Flutter of the Heart!"
Phi-Brain ~ Kami no Puzzle 17 - "The Truth!"
Princess Resurrection 18 - “Hunter Princess!”
<<received>>

<<NOT received>>
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora 2 - “Tokyo!”

No new series or reruns (for FVOD 30) are scheduled to start in January 2013. (No Penguindrum - sigh… :frowning: )

Verizon FIOS 19426

No 1/3/13 update at all, Oldest versions removed but new ones not in place yet.

Thank You

TWC San Antonio, TX 78251

The missing content previously reported is now present, meaning all of this weeks content is now available.

Verizon FIOS - 13027

No updates received for 1/3.

Suddenlink
Prestonsburg KY 41653

There are zero updates. I am buzzing Suddenlink at the moment, but figured I would post here as well since the last time I didn’t get an update, they were no use at all.

DirecTV, Nationwide (but will report 74011 due to the quirky rollout of this week’s episodes)
As per Alderbaran66…

[quote=“aldebaran66” post=132126]
<<NOT received>>
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora 2 - “Tokyo!”[/quote]

As of 11:45 PM, CT, 1/4/13, all above episodes are still missing.

Also, I have noticed that there are no more cable/satellite systems with Sub 30 lineups-all the subscriptions appear to have been converted to Sub 45. I hope this is not the first step in eliminating the Free 30 systems. The lack of any new series also is distressing, but the lack of any reruns is appreciated. If we only get 30 hours of anime a month, I’d much rather it be all new, with the only exception being running the dub version of a series previously shown as sub only. Anything else is marginalizing those of us who have no recourse to subscribe to the 45 hour service. Pardon me for being paranoid, but recent history has made me so…

TWC 2013/01/03 Update:

16 of 16 received.

schedule looks correct with no errors. 5 weeks with 16 episodes per.

5 weeks with sixteen 24 minute shows per week is 32 hours of content scheduled for this month. just a heads up on that as it MIGHT have some problems with the last week this month.

TWC seems to have repaired their NEW SHOW blue dot indicator, so TAN is no longer the only “channel” missing the indicator an hour after the shows have been updated, which makes counting 16 blue dots a lot easier in finding the new shows for the week to compare to the schedule. (TWC will probably break this in a week if it was not actually TAN related though it only happen with TAN programs when the error began months ago.)

Still no sign of Penguindrum, Snow Fairy Sugar, Someday’s Dreamers 2, Bodacious Space Pirates, Psychic Squad, or Xenoglossia.