Anime Requests for VOD Channels

How about Trigun, Gad Guard or Gunslinger Girl? These never ran more than twice, I think.

1 Like

Ones Iā€™d love to see if at all possible

To Love Ru Darkness 2nd (Iā€™d like to compare the censored to Blu-ray version)

Princess Resurrection

The Familiar of Zero seasons 2, 3, and 4

All series of Hidamari Sketch please?

1 Like

I agree with all. Iā€™ve seen then on various networks and on demand. Hidamari Sketch is one like K-on! that once you start watching, you end up watching the first series and ask for more. Both follow the girls through their days in ā€œhigh schoolā€. I have seen that there could be a season 3 of K-on and Hidamari Sketch follow the girls in ā€œcollegeā€.

1 Like

Some more I wouldnā€™t mind seeing:

Zettai Karen Children, AKA Psychic Squad

Polyphinicia and Crimson S

Phi-Brain (That might be a good one to promote the physical release of Season 3 when it finally gets announced.)

1 Like

Another one Iā€™d like to see again:

Henneko: Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat

2 Likes

Finish binge watching Waiting in the Summer. Here is the next to watch that would follow the ā€œfall in love with an alienā€ series:
Please Teacher
Please Twins (refers to characters in Please Teacher)
The World of Narue (daughter of an alien mom)

1 Like

Both Please Teacher! and Please Twins! are licensed by Nozomi entertainment.

The World Of Narue is Aesir Holdings though, AND at one time ran on Anime Network in the past, so that might have a chance.

3 Likes

It helps when you have the DVDā€™s :grin::grin::grin:

But for those without, I found Please Teacher and Please Twins on Crunchyroll. Sorry HiDive. Neither have Narue.

1 Like

Funny you say that. I have both series in my to watch queue on Crunchy :grin:

1 Like

Same here :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Another series that grabs your attention from start to finish, exceptional attention to technical detail and a great storyline. Anyone seen Last Exile. And the second series, Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing. I got hooked in the first 10 minutes.

1 Like

I remember watching the original series on G4 many years ago, and FTSW back when I still had Funi on Demand.

Sadly, once again, both are Funimation titlesā€¦

If possible, maybe Food Wars Season 2? Itā€™s already been out on BD and DVD since February 20th 2018, so maybe that one would be okā€¦

Good News!!! Last Exile and Fam: The Silver Wing are now on Crunchyroll. They both were added within the last two days.

1 Like

Another great series if TAN or HiDive could air for Octobers Vampire Shows:

Blood: The Last Vampire (anime and live-action)
Blood+
Blood-C
Blood-C: The Last Dark

Any thoughts on this.

The best would be Princess Resurrection.
Vampires, Werewolves, Phoenixes, and ā€œundead peopleā€ā€¦

Now you mention it, maybe School-Live too.

Cute girls with Zombies

Princess Resurrection was just added to HiDive. Got it loaded into my queue.

1 Like