ANO Technical Support & Customer Service

Wow, the wall link is awesome guys!

@fillet

What ‘wall link’ are you talking about? You lost me.

1 Like

The link you can install on the wall of your cell phone.

Since latest VOD episodes are not showing up on DIrecTV I am watching them on the online player. But for some reason Locodol episode 3 only plays to 17:45 timestamp. The jumps to episode 4. Could someone check it out?

1 Like

Confirmed for me as well, reporting to Admin.

1 Like

@falingtrea -
Thanks for reporting! I’ve located the issue and fixed it.
I advise clearing your browser’s cache before trying to watch the ep again.

BTW - I’m in touch with DTV about your missing content issue. I got an update back yesterday evening that they are aware of the problem and working on fixing it. No eta just yet. I’ll keep you guys posted in the VOD thread as I get more info.

Holler if you have any other questions or issues!

Samantha

1 Like

I’m trying to watch “Mayo Chiki” episode 1 (same goes for episodes 2-10) but i keep getting redirected to episode 11. Also I’m trying to watch “NAKAIMO - My Little Sister is Among Them!” episode 1 (same goes for episode 2 not the rest of the episodes) but I get redirected to episode 3. Internet connection is not a issue and I’ve been able to watch other animes without issue.

@OmegaLegatus

Please tell me what OS System & Browser you’re using, so we can help you better.

Also, what device are you using?

@Slowhand

I’m using my laptop with Windows 10 Pro edition (OS build 14393.447) with Google Chrome as my browser.

Thank you! I’ve emailed Admin with this.

Hi @OmegaLegatus,

I will be happy to look into this for you! I will send you a support ticket email and we can resolve your issue offline.

Thanks,
Atu
Anime Network

1 Like

Wasn’t Wake-Up Girls available on the online viewer? I thought I saw it a couple of weeks ago but I can’t find it now.

@falingtrea

For some reason, it’s not showing up under “W”, but if you do a search, it’s there. Go figure.

Anyway, here’s the link:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Anime/Wake-Up-Girls

EDIT: And now it’s back in the “W” section.

Having problems with being automatically logged out often while viewing shows and browsing titles online using iPhone 6s/Safari. Is this a glitch, or is there something that I can do to stay logged on? I’m not even navigating away from the site or toggling between tabs.

Thanks

@jrock-kodama

Do you know approximately how long it is before you’re logged out? (20 min/30 min)

I’m not familiar with the iPhone process, and the offices won’t be open until tomorrow.

I’ll get this to them as soon as they reopen.

Thank you,
Slowhand - Moderator

If I’m watching a series, it tends to log me out erratically every couple of episodes. If I’m browsing, it drops login very quickly and often, every couple of titles I peek at and I notice it most when I try to watch a title I’ve found through browsing.

Thank you for your quick response!

Hi @jrock-kodama,

Thank you for reaching out. We are aware of the authentication issue that you are referring to. This is impacting desktop users as well. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on a permanent fix through a site refresh. Unfortunately, I can’t provide you with a definitive timeline today. I can say that the fix is coming soon along with the launch of some exciting new features! Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Atu
Customer Service Manager
Anime Network

2 Likes

So i finally managed to get my subscription up and running using my home computer. But if i try to watch a show on my phoneit reverts me back to a “registered” account. Are mobile devices not compatible with the website or should i give it a little time?

Hello @EternalFrost,

It appears that you are being impacted by the same issue as jrock-kodama mentioned above. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience to you. We are aware of the issue and are working on a site refresh that will permanently resolve this. Again, I wouldn’t want to over commit on a timeline, but we have made a lot of progress and are currently anticipating a fix in the next few months. In the interim, using a different mobile browser may resolve your issue. For instance, if you are using Safari, try using Google Chrome or Firefox. I hope that this helps to alleviate your issues. Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,
Atu
Anime Network

1 Like

Hi EternalFrost,

I plan to send you a private message to further address your issue.

Thanks,
Atu