ANO Technical Support & Customer Service

I’m trying to subscribe to premium, but when I click the link to PayPal to activate the subscription, I receive the error message, “Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.” This is especially confusing because there were no entry fields on the page with the link!

Hello MadMachine,

We are looking into the issue you reported and will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you,
-Mo-

Hello MadMachine,

We sent you a PM with the information we found in regards to the issue you reported in with.
Please review the message and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
-Mo-

This is ridiculous. I’ve been unable to watch anime with my premium subscription for MONTHS. All I get is “Error in “/””.

If this isn’t fixed in two weeks I’m cancelling. Should have done it long ago.

I think there should be a subforum just for Manga instead of puting it under Japan time.

That would be nice, except no one discusses manga. We’ve made threads in the past.

There’s so much manga out there, the chances of some of our very few users reading the same thing at the same time are very low.

I just bought my first manga last weekend and really enjoyed it, I decided to start buying a few series to start.

Feel free to start a conversation in the General Manga thread, if others join in, we can see about making a thread.

1 Like

So, now that the pages FINALLY load properly while I’m logged in (and new tabs remember that I’m logged in), I find I have new issues: firstly, I can’t change resolution. I put my mouse over the HD box, a list of alternate resolutions pops up, and as soon as my mouse leaves the HD box, the list goes POOF!. It will not let me highlight, much less actually select, resolutions other than 720. Secondly, I can’t watch the videos smoothly; the video plays for no more than ten seconds (usually between one and five), then pauses to load, then plays again. Even after the video has cached. This was a problem I also experienced during the beta period, but chalked it off to the video being HD (the beta period wouldn’t even give me a list of alternate resolutions). I’m running Win 7 and Chrome browser. Problems also occur on Maxthon browser.

1 Like

Thank you Jerran! We will look into the issue and let our developers know.

Thank you,
-Mo-

Edit to include: Doesn’t matter which browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) I use.

I am getting the following error when I try to go to any schedule from:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Anime/Schedule/On-Cable/

DirecTV in my case:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Anime/Schedule/On-Cable/DirecTV

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

1 Like

All VOD Provider schedules have that error.

Windows 7 using Chrome. For some reason whenever something causes windows to have a notification to a program that is open, for example, I get a message from someone on Steam or Skype, causing the program to flash in the taskbar, the video’s UI (the thing with the pause and progress bar) will show up while in fullscreen and it will not go away until i click on the program with the notification, making it go away.

I have a problem with logging in on the roku app and keeps giving me the authentication failed error message I am using the correct username butscratcherr and correct password I am still having this issue since two weeks ago. I am frustrated because my premium access only works on the website but prefer my tv than a pc. Thank you

Hello,

Just giving an update that we are working on resolving the Roku issues that you folks have reported in with. We will follow up with any updates and resolutions that we find.

Thank you,
-Mo-

I’m having a problem watching some dubs. Every time I select dub from the drop down menu and hit play the page reloads to the subs. I’ve tried a couple different shows and the problem is always the same. I have yet to be able to get a show to play a dub.

I’ve logged out/logged in and it hasn’t worked and my subscription is current/active. Tried this on both Chrome and Firefox. Windows 7.

EDIT: it now seems to be isolated to newer shows, specifically, Soni-Ani

EDIT 2: I was trying to watch an episode of Oda Nobuna and the player randomly is dropping sound.

@zkilborn - Are you still having issues?

If you were trying to watch the English Dub for Soni-Ani: SUPER SONICO The Animation last Friday, it wouldn’t have worked since the Dub version didn’t premiere online until Sunday morning.

You can always check a video’s availability on the Schedule’s page: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Anime/Schedule

Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems with audio on The Ambition of Oda Nobuna.

Ok, so the Roku issue has been known for at least two weeks yet I’ve been told it’s something strange and rare and that Roku will have to be called Monday? Then why is the app still on the Roku store?

Also is no one else noticing the site has crawled to a stand still? Is anyone able to watch a video?

Obviously there is a serious problem with the servers.

Could you give me a couple of examples of episodes that aren’t running for you?

I’ve tried a few at random and everything is working fine for me.

I still don’t see any improvements on the roku app it sucks it doesnt let me log in keep getting authentication failed message I am upset that you guys said that it will be fixed and it still isnt. It seems to me you guys don’t care and I havent gotten a response from the support email the problem is over a month now