ANO Technical Support & Customer Service

It’s on other browsers as well. I get the screenshot @Slowhand posted when I use Microsoft Edge (on Windows 10).
If I try to use Firefox on such a video, I don’t get any error message, but the video doesn’t load, it just remains stuck at the part where the little purple circle is spinning.

EDIT: With Firefox, I just tried what @Series5Ranger wrote (pause the video, then unpause it) and the video actually starts playing now. I didn’t try it for every series I’ve listed, but so far it seems to work for Firefox (thanks for the tip :slightly_smiling: ).

Ok, Only about 20% of the episodes I try to watch work the rest (even within the same series) come up on the player with "Error loading media: File could not be played) I am using explorer.

@joeysnuffy

Could you please tell us what version of IE that you’re using?

Also, could you list a couple of anime that aren’t working?

Thank you.
Slowhand - Moderator

I would like to point out the DNS error I reported on from when the redesign went live seems to not have been fixed.

With Firefox, if you don’t have a bookmark at least, when typing the domain, it tends to favor not having the www unless you manually type it in. and I was a bit lazy this morning. (Also doesn’t help that the ISP at work is having issues making random sites slow this morning)

i get an email from you all saying my subscription for you cant be paid and i go to paypal and it says its been paid, what the hell is going on. this is what i get from paypal so someone want to figure out whats going on. it would just been easier to put my credit card info in but no you all say pal is the easiest. ya thats real false info isn’t it. either my subscription gets back up today or i go back to funimation. i will just pay 60 dollars for a whole yr there in advance

Anime Network, Inc.
Payments By PayPal
Return to Merchant
Error Message
This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.

Return to Merchant

PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay.
For more information, read our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

1 Like

Hello tonympinkstonqcom,

We are having our billing department look up your account to see what went wonky. Once we hear back from them, we will send you a PM on how to proceed.

Thanks,
-Mo-

this from paypal.says you all canceled it after the 2 week trial. going back to funimation, at least i know i can count on the anime playing and no payment problems. have a good day

Hello

Your subscription to Two Week Trial and Monthly $6.95has been cancelled by Anime Network, Inc…

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

Cancellation Details

Cancellation Date: Jan 21, 2016
Subscription Name: Two Week Trial and Monthly $6.95
Subscription Number: ******
Item Number: Sub-Plan-4
Invoice Number: ********

Contact Information

If you have any questions about this subscription, please contact Anime Network, Inc…

Business Name: Anime Network, Inc.
Contact Email: info@theanimenetwork.com
Contact Phone: 281-902-5953

Sincerely,
PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

Subscription # **********

(Questions about this subscription? Contact us.)

Name: Anime Network, Inc. (The recipient of this subscription is Verified)
Email: paypal@theanimenetwork.com
Subscription Date: Jan 6, 2016
Time: 14:27:41 GMT-07:00
Date of Cancellation: Jan 21, 2016
Subscription Terms: Free for the first 2 weeks
Then $6.95 USD for each month
Business Contact Information
Email: info@theanimenetwork.com
Phone: 281-902-5953
Item Name: Two Week Trial and Monthly $6.95
Item Number: Sub-Plan-4
Invoice Number: ********
Shipping Address: No Address Provided

so is anyone going to fix my account or tell me how to proceed. haven’t had one person contact me

1 Like

Hello,

We have sent you a PM with our findings and how to proceed.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
-Mo-

i give up, there is no pm anywhere to be found. this isn’t worth the trouble. lave the animes you have here but still not worth this hassle to try and watch them

@tonympinkstonqcom

In the upper right hand corner, near your avatar, you should find a green number, those are your PMs.

nope nothing i got this in my email though

Hi *************,

Thank you for joining us at the Anime Network!

Remember you can cancel your subscription at any time.

Happy Watching,

The Anime Network Team

View our privacy policy. This email was sent to ****************. If you do not wish to receive this email, please unsubscribe or send mail to: Anime Network, Inc., 5373 W. Alabama St. Suite 640, Houston, TX 77056

Message Id: ****************************

then i go and sign in and get this

Access Level: Registered
Monthly Subscription @ $6.95 Every Month
Your Anime Network Premium subscription is incomplete! Click the button below to continue the process.

and i still have access to nothing like i said not worth the hassle

you know whats funny the only way i could get paypal to work was buy and send myself a gift subscription. now the test will enter the code for the gift subscription and see if that works or fails

You just made a payment of
$20.85 USD
Print receipt
Paid to
Anime Network, Inc.
info@theanimenetwork.com
(281) 902-5953
on eligible purchases | See detailsShop around the world with co

Your username for Anime Network Online, www.theanimenetwork.com, is ************.

You have purchased 3 Month Gift Subscription with redemption code .

Please log in to your account and view your gift subscription history to e-mail or print a custom gift card.

View our privacy policy. This email was sent to tonympinkston@q.com. If you do not wish to receive this email, please unsubscribe or send mail to: Anime Network, Inc., 5373 W. Alabama St. Suite 640, Houston, TX 77056

wow it worked. so if you want a subscription 1-3 months or a yr send your self a gift only i could get it to go through

I have cancelled my subscription, because I could connect a secondary acct in my paypal to have the monthly payment sent through just incase, so I deleted the subscription thinking that I could pay with a credit card or reinstate the paypal after changing the 2ndary payment option b4 reinstating the subscription. But nothing is working. could someone contact me please?

2 Hours later (1:38pm) I went to look at my account and the attached image is what I got…

I sent email to support as well but no answer yet.

Up until Monday I was able to watch Bahamut, Shojo-tachi and Norn9 here but today when I wanted to watch Shoujo-tachi it told me that my region (Canada) is not available. When I checked Bahamut and Norn9, it is the same story. It seems all the simulcasts now think Canada is no good. Is this a glitch or is your simulcast contract really USA only?

I can still watch premium episodes of old shows like A-Channel but unless this is a temporary bug I’ll have to cancel my subscription.

Thanks,
Hpulley4

1 Like

Hey Hpulley4,

Thank you for emailing in the issue you are experiencing. Can you confirm if this is an issue occurring on our website, or is this an issue that is occurring through our Roku channel?
Can you please PM us what your zip-code and IP address are? Please be sure not to post that information in the forums publicly though.

Thank you,
-Mo-

1 Like

Yes, this is on the website.

I’m in Canada, not the US but I can PM you my information.

1 Like

Actually it seems like you’ve fixed the issue. I am able to watch Girls Beyond the Wasteland now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming. We’re not sure what caused this issue for you, but we are happy to hear that it has resolved. Please let us know if it happens again and we can investigate it further.