Computers & Technology

May 5, 2018 at 05:42 am JST / Japan Today

1 Like

May 6, 2018 at 05:41 am JST / Japan Today

May 7, 2018 at 05:47 am JST / Japan Today

Firefox 60 is the slowest version of Firefox ever. Just typing that line, the lag was so real that nothing appeared on the screen until I hit the s for version. Well, the Fi appeared. I haven’t had seen text input lag so much since the days of 486 processors.

2 Likes

System of a Down, now there’s a good play :wink:

Hey, am I the only one or did Windows bury Media Player?

Don’t have Windows 10, so no clue.

1 Like

Well I recently had to buy a new one, the one I had got messed up in a move for work and I got stranded with a useless screen. I transferred music over via an mp3 player when I got the new one, but it was only playing a single track at a time with some weird app I’ve never heard of; I never saw Media Player listed in the app section but stumbled onto it last night, go figure…

Irony in it’s purest form lol

3 Likes

All is lost :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Innovative Designer Brings Magic Weapons Closer to Reality

posted on 2018-05-23 18:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

For all those Chaika cosplayers firing off their Gandr’s lol

1 Like

Lol, well I don’t care I’m still a Samsung guy :sunglasses:

1 Like

So it’s a refund for all the parts Apple been buying from Samsung? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Take Emilia Everywhere with new “Re:Zero” AR App

May 31, 2018 8:26pm CDT
HoloModels brings your anime fave into another dimension

1 Like

Talk to Doraemon With Special Clova Smart Speaker

posted on 2018-06-02 14:45 EDT by Jennifer Sherman

EU to destroy internet freedoms for the sake large monopolistic news conglomerates, so the human race only gets the propaganda that they put out.

all links in this thread even would requires TAN to pay a tax for each and every one leading to another website…

1 Like

June 3, 2018 at 04:31 am JST / Japan Today

690-1449546279-8162615-C-boxed

June 3, 2018 at 06:04 am JST / Japan Today

Currently it’s an “open secret” in the tech sector that RAM suppliers are colluding to keep prices sky-high. The theory goes that RAM prices are very high, but there’s no shortage of supply at all, so it must be collusion. There’s a counterargument to be had, but skepticism runs deep as RAM marketers have been busted for price fixing before.

So the fate of Toshiba’s RAM division is one of great interest

The 2 trillion yen ($18 billion) deal for the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba Memory closed June 1 after clearing anti-trust regulatory approval.

Not these guys again. The PMC Blackwater renamed itself twice after its name became a “toxic term”, maybe Bain could follow suit? I have that sinking feeling that coverage of this investment is going to be steeped in politics as time goes on because of that name.

Yahoo Messenger Is Shutting Down After 20 Years

JUNE 8, 2018 8:56AM PT

1 Like