Greetings from Funkytown!

Don’t worry. I won’t show up on your porch this time…

Pretear thinks she lives in Bon Temps. In her own mind anyway. :wink:

Yeah, I really should get a grip on reality and put that I live in “another realm” like you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you just say if you’re East or West of the Mississippi, Pretear?

East I think lol. I actually saw the Mississippi when I was traveling cross country. I took a picture. :slight_smile:

PretearHimeno wrote:

Oh right, I forgot… you have trouble with directions.

If you live on the New York side… It’s East.
If you live on the California side… It’s West.

Ouch, Slow. Ouch. :wink:

Not actually that stupid. I’m familiar with North, South, East, and West, of course. I am to the East. I just seldom hear people use that phrase. Gave me a MOMENTARY brain fart.

why is it called funky town, does everyone have gas there?

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]I’m from Pa Foamy. I think I may have asked you this way back when, but what part of Pa are you from?
Slick[/quote]

I’m attending College in Bloomsburg but my home is in Montgomery County about an hour outside Philadelphia. You?

I had to think of where the Mississippi River was when I read that to be honest… Bryan + Geography = cheated on tests to pass the class… Yep… Good old 8th grade memories… :stuck_out_tongue:

FoamyFreak wrote:

[quote]slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]I’m from Pa Foamy. I think I may have asked you this way back when, but what part of Pa are you from?
Slick[/quote]

I’m attending College in Bloomsburg but my home is in Montgomery County about an hour outside Philadelphia. You?

[/quote]

I’m not too far from Bloom. I live near Scranton and Wilkes-Barre. How’s the Bloomsburg football team this year. They have been nationaly ranked in the past few years.
Slick

PretearHimeno wrote:

Reality? What’s that? :unsure:
:wink: Wanna come visit me and see for yourself? :laugh:

Sounds like fun. Do you have a brochure about your realm Wicca?

If someone was planning on visiting, would they need their passport?

Sorry Redshirt, no brochures. It is a secret realm.

And no Gentay, no passports needed either.

You just have to find your own way there. Once you accomplish that, the rest is fun! All who come never want to leave (& many don’t - heh-heh).

We only ask that you not feed the unicorns or dragons. They tend to get a little lazy if you do. And please don’t try to catch the fairies or pixies. People think that they can use the dust to fly. Tinkerbell started that rumor and we just never lived it down.
:laugh:

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]You just have to find your own way there. Once you accomplish that, the rest is fun! All who come never want to leave (& many don’t - heh-heh).

We only ask that you not feed the unicorns or dragons. They tend to get a little lazy if you do. And please don’t try to catch the fairies or pixies. People think that they can use the dust to fly. Tinkerbell started that rumor and we just never lived it down. :laugh:[/quote]

I think I read a book about this once:

That’s funny Slowhand! I like Terry Brooks, but I haven’t read that particular series. I did read the Shannara books. Very good series by the way.
But Landover sounds like an interesting place too. Shall have to visit it someday!

BTW, that pixie dust won’t make you fly, but it can be used as an impromptu date rape drug. So if you go and visit, don’t take any drinks from Wicca. Trust me on this!

it is my dream to be raped by an attractive woman(I mean a woman with is both physically and genetically female)

But it’s okay if she has a male mind? heh…

You can’t rape the willing, either.

Well, I suppose there are ways, but you’ll have to use your imagination.

I was fairly specific…