Greetings from Funkytown!

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]FoamyFreak wrote:

[quote]I’m from Pa Foamy. I think I may have asked you this way back when, but what part of Pa are you from?
Slick[/quote]

I’m attending College in Bloomsburg but my home is in Montgomery County about an hour outside Philadelphia. You?

I’m not too far from Bloom. I live near Scranton and Wilkes-Barre. How’s the Bloomsburg football team this year. They have been nationaly ranked in the past few years.
Slick[/quote]

They’ve been doing great. Won all their games so far I’m pretty sure. Nice, that’s pretty close.

dragonrider_cody wrote:

I plan on mixing up some very interesting Halloween cocktails!
Drink at you own risk! :evil:

man, I wanna mixx it up on halloween, but I gots work,and school and my grandmas probably going to die before then, and fall is not a good season for my family.

Haissan, you have an amazing talent for either taking an innocent thread and making it inappropriate, or just making it depressing.

Good job!

Though best wishes to you and your family! The worst is when you know a family member is slipping away, and you can’t do anything about it. All you can do is wait for the inevitable.

PretearHimeno wrote:

I know where you live.

The stache knows all…

Hentai wrote:

Of course. In the hearts and minds of all my friends.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

Of course. In the hearts and minds of all my friends.[/quote]

No… EAST of the Mississippi

So, did I also mention my mild ADD? I got sidetracked.

Why are there so many people from Texas here? People from Texas have good taste (or it’s a big state, but I prefer the former). You can find tumbleweeds in the panhandle (especially if you drive west on I-20). No, we don’t all have ranches and oil wells, but some do. Why is Fort Worth called Funkytown? No clue, but do we really need a reason?

For those who inquired, my cat is a 17 year old Siamese who was just diagnosed as diabetic today. Poor old girl is falling apart faster than I can paste her back together. I’ll miss her when she’s gone, but a new cat will bring a new adventure.

Poor kitty! Got a name?

Sabrina

And what inspired that naming?

It’s from the 1954 Billy Wilder movie “Sabrina” with Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn.

Dig it, so how old was she when you got her?

shadycat wrote:

Oh! And William Holden! I loved that version! Classic!:laugh:

It’s so much better than the Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond, Greg Kinnear remake.

She was a kitten when I got her - maybe 2 months.

I thought about calling her Bogart, but she was too prissy.

Ah yes, the animals and their personalities. Got a rogue cat that hangs around here now, we call him Jerry. How are you enjoying TAN, Shady?

shadycat wrote:

Agreed. You gotta love Audrey Hepburn. Such a classy dame. “It’s like looking at the world through rose colored glasses.” I love that line of hers.

fillet wrote:

So far, I’m liking it.