Guess I should say hi

Welcome.

And is that ceiling cat I see in a previous post?

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

Huh? What? :unsure:
What are you up to now, Dr.G?
:lol:[/quote]

Nothing

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]ZakuAce wrote:

No, idea what you are talking about.

WTF This man needs more experience with teh interwebz

Just because an internet joke has made it your part of the net does not mean it has made it everywhere. At least I guess this is some sort of meme. By the way been online since we had to use local BBS.[/quote]

this is a mudkip:

[spoiler]
http://rim.criminalflowers.com/nate/mudkip/37013%20-%20cosplay%20Mudkip%20Pokemon.jpg[/spoiler]

redshirt1 wrote:

[quote]Welcome.

And is that ceiling cat I see in a previous post?[/quote]

LONG LIFE. LONGCAT!

Fateddismay wrote:

This post I’m quoting was from a username that I created in order to get back to using the the one I’m currently posting with… (Had issues with my password for this one) Anyways, that old account won’t be used anymore, sorry for the confusion!!

Welcome to the forums! (again :P)

What is that cat even from???

For some reason I get an error message when I reply to this Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network. I have got the message with Firefox and IE.

What were you trying to post? The forums don’t take any non-Roman characters and just spits it right back at you. Try posting what you were going to post in this thread.

Just a shot in the dark, you aren’t trying to put anything in a foreign language, are you? Like Japanese? Or anything like that?

I’ve had that happen to me too… usually when I’ve tried to copy/paste something.

Hentai wrote:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Just a shot in the dark, you aren’t trying to put anything in a foreign language, are you? Like Japanese? Or anything like that?

I’ve had that happen to me too… usually when I’ve tried to copy/paste something.[/quote]

It was having problems with the line over the u in Gyudon. Thanks for the help.

Also thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

good you’ve decided to remain active!!

Just to make sure I’m reading the Rules/FAQ right. I need 300 posts to get a sig or is it one of the higher unlocks?

ShawnMerrow wrote:

No, sorry, we haven’t updated the FAQ (working on it).

You can put in a sig at any time… just go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,profileinfo/func,myprofile/

Thanks

According to my profile I have had my account for a year as of today. It has been a fun year and want to thank everyone for making me feel welcome. I hope the next year is even better. B)

It’s fun having you around! :slight_smile:

I guess you’re not a newbie anymore! Now you have to start taking responsibility for training others! I’ll be sending you the 10,480 page manual soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess its a good thing I’m not scared of large books. :ohmy:

That’s just Part 1! It is shipped to you in 5 convenient installments. It gets to expensive to ship it all at once. Make sure you pay extra close attention to page 15, 378, paragraph 7, line 4. It pertains to membership status in case of a nuclear fueled zombie apocalypse, and who gets first shots at the fortified TAN underground bunker.

hey everyone hello new person its very nice to meet you

animegirl95 wrote:

As he stated a few posts up, ShawnMerrow has been around for one year now.