Happy Story Fun Time

Slathered it on himself decadently…

hAISSAN THEN CALLED THE DOG OUT AND READIED HIS CAMERA CREWS

But he left finger prints on the camera from the peanut butter.

which the dog licked off (EWWW-dog slobber all over the camera-AND IT’S ON THE LENS!)

Meanwhile…

robo-raptor: We have to get married

Rai: What …wait…why?

robo-raptor: I’m…I’m pregnent

Rai: It would never work. We are so different. I like Moe harem anime and you prefer Mecha… Wait… We could go back to my home in Mexico and…

Meanwhile Nadie sits in a small cafe in Mexico looking at a wanted poster of Rai.

Apparently Rai was wanted by the DEA for rectally smuggling psychoactive drug parrots over the border.

Blackjack after looking at Rai’s X-Rays decided this one case he would not take.

But he knew someone who would take the case. He called…

The Sta-Puff Man!

Also known as dragoon…

But little did anyone know that Dragoon was secretly a Power Ranger. He was in fact the…

…little heard of rainbow ranger. He paralyzed wrongdoers with his pizazz.

He activated his dinosaur by way of a mystical kazoo. He would play…

…a Paramore song (just for you Cody).

Somewhere 100s of miles away, Himeno woke up in haze. She looked up, seeing her underwear dangling from a chandelier. She cringed and said

…next time I’ll put them away in the drawer and not be lazy and throw my laundry up at the ceiling. She went back to sleep. Meanwhile in the TARDIS…

Shak was busy cleaning up. “Damn that Himeno just gets her underwear everywhere, doesn’t she?”

“And don’t even get me started on Cody’s anal beads!” he cried forlornly. (two can play that game)

It was then that he noticed a strange stain on his guest bed. “Last time I let Himeno spend the night,” he said to himself.

(That was just fowl! :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, you started it!)