I'm a noob..... yes

Tager, hentai, help me with this arguement!

Aslo, dude, I’m not going to see you! I’m goin’ to see the senoritas~

Normal black leash with a simple black belt-like collar, it will fit your Kampher cosplay. |3 That means a yes to the blue as well. :stuck_out_tongue:
I still want to see Kampher… :<
Send me pictures when you go! :lol:

I will need the proper wardrobe! Which basically mean it won’t be anytime soon. It’ll be hard to find a size 13 or even 12 high heel shoe. And seriously, where am I gonna find stylish clothes for a 6’2" girl?

I think ima take Tager’s advice for the leash and collar. It’ll look great on Grimmjow! Certainly better than mangabaka777 wanting a maid-neko Grimmjow. it would be interesting but we all know Grimmjow would hate it. Hate. Hate. HATE. He would probably rather be naked than a maid so if I get into character… there would be more than just fangirls on me… -statment- I don’t do Yaoi…

http://www.heelsforyou.com/shoestore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=115

Oh c’mon! Maid Grimmjow would be funny, and I still think a black collar and leash with blue flaming decals. >:3 BAD @$$!

I approve this usage of maid-neko. :lol: Maid neko makes almost anything cuter or hilarious!

I also find it hilarious that you have to keep announcing your not being involved in yaoi. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to you! I can’t wait to see pictures! :laugh:

Well I actually know someone who would have/ could make me a maid costume… I could easily find the pet supplies… wow. just wow. this might actually work. I wonder if the Grimmjow-neko-maid should have heels? The sad part is I can actually walk naturally in heels. I spent more time as a kid with dogs than people so I first learned to walk on my toes. :dry: kinda weird but it helps. I was thinking more along the line of the clacky black shoes with straps though. It’s more maid orientated and I could wear tights/leggings.

And welcome to this most strange conversation LadyOfWicca! If I remember right this started as normal cosplay and now its gone to a whole new level of crossdressing :blink: You input is most welcome! Feel free to question my sexuality as I’m sure most are!

Firstly, if I go as a maid-neko-Grimmjow (switching the order doesn’t really help does it?) I will need females who will fawn over me/ scout ahead to prevent Ulqiuorra incounters. Second, I swear on my honor as a Pokemon Trainer I’m not gay :pinch: … wow looooong post. I feel bad now. I made mess.

Maybe you need to talk to Shak about this…

Odd, I’ve always wanted to try leggings… I MEAN… you should wear Mary Janes with black leggings instead; I think it fits better. :blush:
Darn you! Now you have me thinking along the lines of crossdressing! X(

(just got back from google images) Those are Mary Janes! Yes the little clacky shoes with the straps :pinch: they have been found! I thought maids had white leggings though… (back to google images) I guess it doesn’t really matter what colo- OMG Maid-sama! Adorable! … well now :whistle: it depends on what kind of maid. I should probably go black like you said since other wise with white ones or fishnets (don’t judge me) I get the feeling I’d have to shave my legs. I apologize to wanting to return to my normal way of life after this and/or keeping some manly digity.

Random thought here. If Grimmjow’s a maid who would he serve? I thinking of choosing a random fangirl to hold my leash but its kinda sketchy. I’m still getting handcuffs though, no matter what you guys say.

“Pull my leash harder, master” :blush:

[quote=“SpiritingEzlo” post=110556Adorable! … well now :whistle: it depends on what kind of maid. I should probably go black like you said since other wise with white ones or fishnets (don’t judge me) I get the feeling I’d have to shave my legs. I apologize to wanting to return to my normal way of life after this and/or keeping some manly digity.
]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7258/1328329997160.jpg[/quote]

Yea, you came into the conversation at one of those weird moments. If you look back and read the past remarks I’m hoping things will make sense. I very much enjoyed Kaichou wa Maid-sama as both a manga and anime so when I googled “maid” and those pictures came up I fanboyed…

Just to reiterate I AM STRAIGHT. When I learned what yaoi was… :sick:

outlander feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’m sure it’s confusing but I’m just looking for opinions. It started as just a regular cosplay and turned into this…

PSHHHH, join the club! :smiley:

Why, I would feel honored to join your club of numb mustaches.

Er… there’s a club now? Of numb mustaches? I actually don’t think I wanna be in that club…

Besides! This isn’t about a club it’s about my Grimmykitty!!!.. sort of

I approve of the Grimmykitty Club, and I would like to join both that and this numb mustache club. Feels empty space on upper lip. It’s like there’s nothing there at all! :ohmy:

Wow, I become unable to access during the weekends, and when I come back I somehow became a member of Grimmkitty and Numb Mustaches… I LOVE THESE FORUMS 8D

Also, now I wanna get a collar and do a Train Heartnet Cosplay, just to keep it in the Cat trend. :whistle:

:slight_smile:

… :unsure:

… :ohmy:

… :blink:

… :sick:

What the hell happened in here!? :angry:

I dunno, lol, welcome to the randomness I live with every day (Points to SpiritingEzlo)