I'm a noob..... yes

mangabaka777 you make it sound like we live together or something. That’s creepy mister. And just because I’m getting attention for wanting a leash doesn’t mean you can suddenly announce doing it. creeper.

Speaking of creepers I’m going with a Naruto group to AMKE next year and will have a possible Naruko to creep on >.<

In the meantime I will stalk Tager in the new forums of epicness. Join me Mangabaka777! Join me!

XD sure why not. Btw, you live down the street from me, but the way we talk, you may as well live in my basement (or vice-versa if I get kicked out, lol)

Yay! More stalkers! :cheer:

I mean… guys, it’s not alright to stalk people, ok? :dry: I have enough already.

Nooooo~ It’s wrong to stalk people :huh:

I should know :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway RESIDENT EVIL RACCOON CITY COMES OUT TODAY!!! :woohoo:

But stalking Tager is different! >.< it doesn’t count as stalking! We just want to know Tager’s gender is all so get on the chat mangabaka777!!!

And I had a perfect Italy hairdo today :dry: bad hair day

Another anime bed-head! I woke up this morning to my hair sticking up in the back, I swear to god I looked in the mirror and couldn’t tell if I went Super Saiyen or Decided to be Roxas for the day -_-;;

SpiritingEzlo will know how insane that is for me considering how long my hair is irl.

After my next b-day ima start the year off as a new age with style! I’ll get my hair dyed Grimmjow blue, spike it back everyday, and get the 6 tattoo on my back! I’ll have a anime hairstyle everyday >.> so ha

btw announcement to all: woof

[quote=“SpiritingEzlo” post=111320]After my next b-day ima start the year off as a new age with style! I’ll get my hair dyed Grimmjow blue, spike it back everyday, and get the 6 tattoo on my back! I’ll have a anime hairstyle everyday >.> so ha

btw announcement to all: woof[/quote]

…Fanboy…