Kämpfer / Kämpfer für die Liebe

I remember watching this way back when it came out. It was saddening that they haven’t dubbed it. I’ve done my part towards that. For what I took as mocking the ever-annoying stuffed animals of Bleach alone I thought it was worth it.

After ICE and Tears to Tiara this should have been easy to dub, if you know what I mean lol :wink:

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Kämpfer für die Liebe coming to Anime Network Online JUNE 7, 2013! Coming to VOD JUNE 27, 2013!

Kampfer Fur Die Liebe OVA, Eps 1 & 2, are live at ANO

Merged threads together.

1 Like

Sentai Filmworks Announces Dub for Kämpfer Anime

posted on 2019-02-13 16:10 EST by Karen Ressler
Anime with gender-swapping protagonist aired in 2009

4 Likes

Very cool! :+1: Right on @MaouSadao.

3 Likes

Glad I did not upgrade to the sub only Blu-ray now . Glad they seem to be going back for these older shows from when they did not have the resources to dub everything . Waiting in the Summer next please . :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

A pleasant surprise. :smiley:

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Kampfer was the very first anime series i saw and i love that too much as well as Shizuku she
might have a crush on natsuru

2 Likes

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

3 Likes

Kampfer Official English Cast List

5/2/2019 10:39:53 PM

Complete Collection

Natsuru used to dream about being a real lady-killer, but being turned into a Kämpfer, a female fighter who’s supposed to fight and kill other girls in combat, was NOT what he had in mind! To make things even more complex, (s)he’s only a girl part-time and (s)he’ll be moving in with three other gorgeous Kämpfers (who are all actually all woman all of the time), for mutual defense. And the fact that more than one of them may have less-than-honorable designs upon Natsuru’s alternating sexualities couldn’t possibly be a problem, could it? Of course it could, and things REALLY get hopping when Natsuru has to take a job at the Bunnygirl Café! Find out what happens when getting in touch with your feminine side becomes a full-contact, no-holds-barred, battle to the death in Kämpfer!

Director - Shannon Reed

Natsuru Senō (Male) - Howard Wang
Natsuru Senō (Female) - Sabrina Owen
Kaede Sakura - Avery Smithhart
Akane Mishima - Brittney Karbowski
Shizuku Sangō - Katelyn Barr
Mikoto Kondō - Christina Kelly
Tiger - Margaret McDonald
Rabbit - Juliet Simmons
Cat - Kira Vincent-Davis
Dog - Savanna Menzel
Lion - Andrew Love
Penguin - Katelyn Barr
Higashida - Joe Daniels
Hitomi - Shelby Blocker
Masumi - Maggie Flecknoe
Rika - Natalie Rial
Ryouka - Caitlynn French
Sayaka - Christie Guidry
President - Carli Mosier
Vice President - Allison Sumrall
Treasurer - Elissa Cuellar

Kampfer Official English Cast Reveal

4 Likes

Might have to buy a little sooner .

3 Likes

Kampfer is my life.

2 Likes

TokyoPop did not pay the printer for the first volume of the Kampfer manga when they shut down back in 2010, the printer pulped all the copies that were bound for North America. It was printed in the EU and you could get it in English from the UK. I still hold that against them, what goes round comes round as they say.

Kampfer was one of the first Anime I watched when I started watching again, I still enjoy it and this dub sounds like one of the classic 90’s or 00’s shows. So I may double dip.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

It seems quite a few have fond memories of Kampfer. Myself included :blush:. Will have to wait a little while before I can pick it up though. (Bills come first :tired_face:. Hopefully I can get it by July…)

Also, is Sabrina Owen new to the Sentai gang? I can’t seem to find any voice work she’s done before :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure that out . She sounds familiar ,but can’t place it .

2 Likes

Only one credit on ANN’s encyclopedia

2 Likes

^Slowzhand

Your name was taken there too, huh Slow? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes… :angry:

2 Likes