Lumis has arrived!

Welcome! I’ve been around for a long time as well, and you probably won’t see much of me as I don’t post as often as I should (mostly in those games), but am always watching :evil:. Speaking of the subsequent Nopocalpyse, I slept through most of it…

Based on your listing of Animes, I’m guessing most are from Netflix :stuck_out_tongue:

Who knows, maybe I’ll post more this year, 13 is my favorite number :evil:

Always watching huh? And I just got rid of a stalker… they found someone else to stalk… LOL! Anyway thanx for the welcome, and I hope to see you around more often than you say. :wink:

As far as anime goes, nah… I’m one of the rare ones that don’t watch Netflix at the moment. Funny right!? Most of the series I watch come up for grabs on Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Toonami. Of course, Hulu is really getting to me with their commercial increases. :angry:

When it comes to buying anime… I really have to like the series. I will watch mostly anything, however I will only buy the best IMO. Of course, I do subscribe here at TAN too! Again, thanx for the welcome, and see ya’ around the boards, Knight! :smile:

The selection of Anime’s on Netflix has been dwindling of recent as well, no more Claymore :(. It seems much of the current Anime available on Netflix is also on Hulu. Commercials are also pretty annoying on Crackle as well, but that’s what you get for it being free. Toonami was awesome back in the day. Now I feel old.

I’ll try to post more, depending on how busy the road of life takes me. Don’t worry I don’t stalk, I just happen to be hidden in some corner, “Observing”.

Yeah, that’s one of the reasons about my current decision about Netflix. And when it comes to commercials, if I have to see one more GEICO advertisement… let me just say that I’m thinking about trying out as the lead “singer” for a screamo band!

The question is… do I stalk… LOL!? That is a reference to a past funny conversion on miquelfire’s intro thread. Maybe you’ll find it entertaining… good times… Ha! :laughing:

Wow, it has been awhile since I have been to this thread. Let’s see… I have been rolling around with posting a pic’ of myself here ever since I saw Tager take the leap back in the Conventions thread section. Thanx for making that leap though, Tager! Cool-cool.

Anyway, it is time to reveal the Lumis… LOL! :no_mouth: Prepare to bask in my dorkness! Here are a couple of pics’ that I took a little while ago. I haven’t changed much other than I gained a little weight. *Deep breath*… alright indeed, here it goes… :sweat_smile:

So cute :blush:

[quote=“Skydemonwolf, post:26, topic:6635, full:true”]
So cute :blush:[/quote]

Awww… you flatter me too much! Thank you, Sky. :smile:

Hey,Lumis

Hang out with us!

[quote=“Lumis” post=163223]

Awww… you flatter me too much! Thank you, Sky. ;)[/quote]

Oh Wait…Did I say that Outloud? :lol:

Outlander, just tell me which bar to meet at, and I will be there! Hopefully we don’t have to carry Wicca home again this time though. You just can’t take her anywhere! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[quote=“Skydemonwolf, post:29, topic:6635”]
Oh Wait…Did I say that Outloud? :laughing:[/quote]

Yep… too late now. The rest of the class heard you… LOL! :laughing:

Oh noes :blush:

[quote=“Skydemonwolf, post:31, topic:6635, full:true”]
Oh noes :blush:[/quote]

LOL! :smiley:

[quote=“Lumis” post=163289]Outlander, just tell me which bar to meet at, and I will be there! Hopefully we don’t have to carry Wicca home again this time though. You just can’t take her anywhere!
:P[/quote]

All I have to say to that my dear lady is this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you trying to get me drunk now? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[quote=“LadyOfWicca, post:35, topic:6635, full:true”]
Are you trying to get me drunk now? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

I would never do such a thing! A gentleman shall never take advantage of a lady. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmmm… I wonder…

[quote=“LadyOfWicca, post:37, topic:6635, full:true”]
Hmmm… I wonder…[/quote]

What… hmmm? :no_mouth: A gentleman is still charged with granting a lady a good time though. Um… I am referring to the laughs and the drinks. Nothing else… LOL! Today is Saint Patrick’s Day after all… *takes a bow.* :sunglasses:

I guess that means that you and outlander are carrying me home - again! :silly:

I never did get the point of drinking.