Lumis has arrived!

[quote=“LadyOfWicca, post:39, topic:6635, full:true”]
I guess that means that you and outlander are carrying me home - again! :laughing:[/quote]

Just as long as we don’t make this a new habit… LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“miquelfire, post:40, topic:6635, full:true”]
I never did get the point of drinking.[/quote]

I understand what you mean when it comes to getting drunk and regretting it in the morning. :dizzy_face: A little bit to drink though can help relax you and prevent you from being on edge. It’s all about moderation like as with many things already. However still, drinking is not always for everyone out there as some soon find out.

So I see you have had your coming out party! :woohoo:

You forgot to wear a kilt in the pics though! LOL

No Kilts!!!:blush:

[quote=“WarriorsFate, post:42, topic:6635, full:true”]
So I see you have had your coming out party! :astonished:

You forgot to wear a kilt in the pics though! LOL[/quote]

Very funny. And yes, my kilt was in the wash at the time… LOL! :laughing:

[quote=“Skydemonwolf, post:43, topic:6635, full:true”]
No Kilts!!! :blush:[/quote]

You should see when War tried to use his as a napkin last time he came over. It made dinner very awkward. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“Lumis” post=168097]

[quote=“Warriors-Fate” post=168068]So I see you have had your coming out party!:woohoo:

You forgot to wear a kilt in the pics though! LOL[/quote]

Very funny. And yes, my kilt was in the wash at the time… LOL! :silly:

You should see when War tried to use his as a napkin last time he came over. It made dinner very awkward. :laugh::P[/quote]

:laugh: I am not going to think how he do that.,

[quote=“Frenchelectrican, post:45, topic:6635”]
:laughing: I am not going to think how he do that.,[/quote]

Wise man. You don’t want to know. :no_mouth:

[quote=“Lumis” post=168105]

Wise man. You don’t want to know. :blink:[/quote]

Because I know the result but I rather not get my brain get scrambled up at the moment. :lol:

Actually, I think I’d like to see you in a kilt. But please don’t use it as a napkin! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Frenchelectrican, post:47, topic:6635”]
Because I know the result but I rather not get my brain get scrambled up at the moment. :laughing:[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“LadyOfWicca, post:48, topic:6635, full:true”]
Actually, I think I’d like to see you in a kilt. But please don’t use it as a napkin! :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

I am very flattered, Wicca. And as far as using it as a napkin, I shall never do such a thing! :no_mouth: That would disrespect the kilt and would be sinful against it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: