Occult Academy / Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Episode 2 was a definite improvement over the first. The attempted didn’t feel so forced, though it still fell flat for the most part. There was some definite suspense and creeps in this episode, which is a good thing. I’d say it’s still fairly “meh”, but I hope it keeps improving.

Just finished up ep. 04

Not too bad of a series thus far, nothing to get excited about (least not yet), but not one of the more horrble shows either.

Seen #4 and really like this series myself.

Got a laugh out of Fumiaki real story.

Just finished up ep. 05.

Now, this episode, left off with a good cliffhanger, definitely one to draw you in so you’ll come back the next week.
Really well done I must say.

Just finished up ep. 06

It was nice getting a chance to see more of Abe’s true past, and how Maya drew a correlation between her past and Abe’s past. She softened up quite a bit after seeing what he was really like as a kid.

Ep. 6

spoiler

Agree it was nice to see more of his past. I really wonder about Mikaze. There seems to be more to her then she is letting on.

[quote=ShawnMerrow]

spoiler

I really wonder about Mikaze. There seems to be more to her then she is letting on.

spoiler

Yeah. I have a theory on that actually, the way they’re setting it up, it very much looks like she is “Nostradamus’s Key”.

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=ShawnMerrow]

spoiler

I really wonder about Mikaze. There seems to be more to her then she is letting on.

spoiler

Yeah. I have a theory on that actually, the way they’re setting it up, it very much looks like she is “Nostradamus’s Key”.

spoiler

Interesting theory.

Finished up ep. 07

[details=spoiler]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/thecoffeegod/smilies/lol.gif
That was pretty funny that they set all that up just for Maya.[/details]

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]
Finished up ep. 07

[details=spoiler]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/thecoffeegod/smilies/lol.gif
That was pretty funny that they set all that up just for Maya.[/details][/quote]

spoiler

That was a rather amazing father. To bad it went South at the end.

[quote=ShawnMerrow]

spoiler

[details=spoiler]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/thecoffeegod/smilies/sad2.gif
Yeah, I kind of wish my father was like that. It would have saved me a lot of annoyances growing up.[/details]

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=ShawnMerrow]

spoiler

[details=spoiler]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/thecoffeegod/smilies/sad2.gif
Yeah, I kind of wish my father was like that. It would have saved me a lot of annoyances growing up.[/details][/quote]

spoiler

Can understand, my father took off when I was still in a stroller and have never seen him again.

Just finished up ep. 08

I guess they’re going to do a monster of the week kind of thing with this.

This week, it was the Chupacabra.

Ep. 8

Was nice to see them makeup.

I finally caught up on this one and I’m really enjoying it.

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
I finally caught up on this one and I’m really enjoying it.[/quote]

So what do you think of my theory on the previous page?

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
I finally caught up on this one and I’m really enjoying it.[/quote]

So what do you think of my theory on the previous page?[/quote]

I actually read the posts before I saw some of the episodes, so I’ve been watching with that possibility in mind and I think it’s an excellent theory.

spoiler

I thought it would be great if Fumiaki accidentally caught Maya in a picture and found out that way.

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

spoiler

I thought it would be great if Fumiaki accidentally caught Maya in a picture and found out that way.

[details=spoiler]I think you’re confusing Mikaze with Maya.
We already know Maya isn’t the Key, since she took a picture of herself in the mirror in the second ep. and she was a skeleton.[/details]

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

spoiler

[details=spoiler]I think you’re confusing Mikaze with Maya.
We already know Maya isn’t the Key, since she took a picture of herself in the mirror in the second ep. and she was a skeleton.[/details][/quote]

That’s right! My mistake.

Just finished up ep. 09

That was kind of a sad episode.

I hope they help Akari in the next ep.