Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Genres: action, comedy
Themes: angels, ecchi, girls with guns, gross-out humor, parody
Objectionable content: Intense
Plot Summary: A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stocking, are sent from heaven to exterminate them – but in reality they got kicked out for bad behavior.
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2010-10-01 to 2010-12-24

ANN Page

Panty & Stocking in Sanitarybox (OAV) - Vintage: 2011-04-28

1 Like

This starts on the 1st of next month, but they started straming the PV a week ago or so and I just had to post it.

Man, it looks funny as hell.

That does look pretty good, I’ll check it out.

Kadokawa Pictures to Stream 16 Anime Series on Crunchyroll

Sep 15th 2010

Thanks! I do want to see this. It looks like fun. :slight_smile:

New promos are streaming now.

This looks pretty good, I might have to check it out soon. And even has another character for black people to cosplay as! I think we might be able to start counting them on two hands now… ><

Invader Zim Creator Comments on Panty & Stocking

posted on 2010-10-05 23:57 EDT
U.S. comic artist Jhonen Vasquez speaks on P&S character’s similarity to his GIR

Just finished up ep. 01

It was actually kind of interesting, though pretty over the top and rather raunchy. I’ll definitely be keping up with this series.

The first episode was pretty wild.

Pole dancing angels and a car named See Through! Hysterical! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love the show so very much. Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt is my favorite show on CR for the fall season. I can’t wait till tomorrow episodes. I actually look forward to Fridays now. I really hope that they run this anime to at least 5 seasons :). Now, that would be really awesome.

Finished up ep. 02

Man, this series is so off the wall, but damn it’s funny as hell!

I just saw this on another board.

-click to enlarge-

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/739/paswggnxrfrsl.jpg

That’s hysterical! :laughing:

I need to go watch ep 2!

Panty & Stocking Giant-Face Shirts for Sale in Japan

posted on 2010-10-20 23:57 EDT
US$75 shirts decorated with blown-up, larger-than-life faces of 2 heroines

Finished up ep. 03

Sex jokes are so old, but man, that second part was just funny as hell.
The whole military concept for sperm is rather overused, but they actually did a rather good job with it, even for being a cliche joke.

One of my wife’s friends is a self-professed otaku, and when she comes over, I’m thinking of showing the first half of episode 04 (The Diet Syndrome) and the second half of episode 01 (Death Race 2010). Those two better exhibit the frantic humor without the vulgarity.

A Community Photo Page for this group has been uploaded.

Nice album!

You may be right about episode three Coffee God, but I haven’t laughed that hard in a while.

Gainax Offers His & Her Panty & Stocking Underwear

posted on 2010-10-29 10:48 EDT
Boxers, underpants, camisole; animator Sushio to draw live at underpants event