US Voice Actors don't sing in anime

In anime, even if by any chance the singing was in English to begin with, the bottom like is, why in most anime, US Voice Actors don’t have any singing roles, or don’t sing anything whatsoever, regardless of song length, situation, context, etc?

I wish US Voice Actors would do some singing. I am eager to know what they sound like?

And I kindly ask people to be nice about it.

You have made more than 10 threads about Dubs and songs being dubbed.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten

And now this thread.

Every time you get the same answer. I really don’t know what to say to you anymore.

Anime Network doesn’t have anything to do with Dubbing the anime or deciding which songs get dubbed/subtitled. That is all up to Sentai Filmworks.

I’m not trying to be mean to you, but I simply don’t have any answers and neither does anyone else. Until a decision is made at a higher level, there is no answer. Even if someone does know about this, they will not announce it in a forum. There would be a blog post about it and the news would go out on social media.

There is no way to get “insider information” ahead of time.

Most companies do not share the whys of the way they decide things, it’s not something that is shared with the public. It’s simply a business decision made by the company FOR the company.

I wish I had some sort of resolution for you, but there is none.

We will leave this thread open for your discussion.

Please do not start any more threads about this or they will be deleted.

Thank You
Slowhand - Moderator