Dear Ladies & Gents of the ANO Forums,
We are doing additional updates this week to further improve site & video player performance.
With today’s update users should start to see website response times decrease. We will have more upgrades happening behind the scenes this week. Please give us your feedback, so we can continue with further optimizations.
Please use the questionnaire below to report site and player issues:
Technical Issue Report
We need to know some specific information in order to troubleshoot your issue:
Give us a short summary of the problem you are experiencing with the Online Player. Quantifiable details are much more helpful than qualitative notes. (ex.: “X Page took 9 seconds to load” vs. “The page took a long time to load”)
Is this a new issue that you are experiencing or has it been going on for a while? Is is happening consistently, more frequently than not, or infrequently?
Basic details we need:
- What Operating System are you using? Which version is it? (Windows Vista, Mac 10.4, etc)
- What Browser are you using? Which version is it? (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, FireFox 3.6, etc)
- Is it happening in just one Browser or in multiple browsers? Please specify which browsers are being affected.
Tell us about your internet connection:
- What type of connection are you using? (Cable, DSL, WiFI, ect)
- Run a speed test and post the download speed results - we recommend http://www.speedtest.net/
- Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
If you are having trouble with long loading time or choppy video playback, we need to know:
- [color=#ff0000]Important:[/color] Are you using the Native JW Player, Embedded Hulu Player or mobile browser player?
- Affected Show Title(s) - is it happening to a particular show, certain shows or everything that you have tried to watch? Please give us at least 1 example, so we can test it.
- Affected Episode(s) - is it happening to a particular episode, certain episodes or all episodes? Please give us at least 1 example, so we can test it.
- Affected Language Version - if the show is Dual Language, is it the dubbed, dubbed or both versions that are affected?
- Affected Video Format - is it the SD, HD or both versions that are affected?
- Is your Flash Player/Plugin up to date?
If you do not want to post your report in the forums or are not sure how to describe your issue, please feel free to email your report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Technical Issue Report” in the subject.