AN Forums

Elfen Lied

i highly approve of elfen lied on this site. the main charater is one of the best anti heroes ever.u can truley get behind her urge to destroy the world ^-^

1 Like

See the thing with Lucy is, she became a monster through the events that happened to her as a child. The scientists and all chose to become the monsters they did.

1 Like

I remember this show as being BGC Tokyo 2040 junior as, while it was gorier, its whole plot was just a part of BGC’s plot. Badass killer part was good, the parts where said badass killer forgets how to speak and forgets how to use a toilet (or even what one is) were parts that I could have done without. I do miss these darker, violent shows though.

It had an interesting intro theme song. That’s probably what I remember most about the show.

I really do need to go back and watch the dubs for shows like this and Gantz. Someday I will (would have done it already but RightStuf sent me 3 copies of Part II of the dvds and none of part I…).

1 Like

“Stranger Things” Creators Discuss “Elfen Lied” Anime Inspiration

February 16, 2017 8:12pm CST
Following from earlier comments on its nods to Akira, Matt Duffer notes a connection to Elfen Lied

1 Like

Tiger Lab Vinyl Reveals Elfen Lied Soundtrack as Next 2019 Release

March 28, 2019 1:00pm CDT
Second title joins this year’s subscription plan

1 Like

Collector’s Edition Cover/Disc Art

Steelbook

3 Likes

Steelbooks are pretty cool, I’ll have to look into snagging a copy.

2 Likes

It looks nice . Still trying to decide do I need another copy ?

2 Likes

I’d like to get that, somebody lost the first dvd of my collection.

2 Likes

Hmmm I wonder if they decided to redo the disc on this or something else . Seems odd the Big O steel which has a 8/20 release date and most of July-August has shown up at Rightstuf yet this comes out officially in under Two weeks yet it’s still listed as “Pre-Order, Not Yet Shipping
Release Date: 7/30/2019 “ .

2 Likes

The vinyl is up for order at TigerLabs

3 Likes

Well that was fast .

3 Likes

Came today : Should have the new steelbook ,but the copy I got in the mail was trashed because of poor packaging . They were quick to refund at least . Guess I’ll wait until I have a bigger order from Rightstuf or the next Sentai sale so they will put it in a box .

Still happy to have this after selling out in 2 days .

5 Likes

Well finally got a good copy in . Had to order three movies I’m not 100% sure I need to get it here in a box and intact .

I’d probably have passed ,but the muffled English audio was fixed from the previous release . They actually completely redid the disc . Subtitles are smaller and better looking . No ads or trailers not even a Hidive one . Crying baby TAN ad is gone . I’d call that a shame ,but that one was rather annoying .

3 Likes

Unboxing Elfen Lied

3 Likes

Still one of my favorite series!

3 Likes

Yes! Lucy is one of the sexiest things out there! One minute cute and loving, the next killing everything :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Next Week on Watch It Wednesday: Elfen Lied!

We’re watching…Elfen Lied!

2 Likes

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

2 Likes