AN Forums

Forum Banners Needed!

It’s almost like leaving a legacy of some kind. Like footprints on the sand that is TAN. Cool huh?

I like this one:

I was working on one incredibly similar to this, though I couldn’t get the left side of the picture quite the way I wanted it… Let me just steal this image here, and bend it to my will, and come up with something :evil:

Nah, I wouldn’t do that… take someone else’s hard work and use it in my own banner… Though if I did, it would look something like this:

It’s a little unpolished, but it serves its purpose… I’m not going to submit this one to Rai though… This was just for experimentation.

[quote=“Hornet65” post=108401]I like this one:

I was working on one incredibly similar to this, though I couldn’t get the left side of the picture quite the way I wanted it… Let me just steal this image here, and bend it to my will, and come up with something :evil:

Nah, I wouldn’t do that… take someone else’s hard work and use it in my own banner… Though if I did, it would look something like this:

It’s a little unpolished, but it serves its purpose… I’m not going to submit this one to Rai though… This was just for experimentation.[/quote]

Why not? We’re taking the work of dozens of Japanese, Korean and Chinese artists and using it to create our banners. In fact, Hornet, I give you permission to use my banner as a basis for your banner. Send it in, guy-it looks good!

Banners you will never see…

But I see them right there Outlander… :blink:

[quote=“Newshawk” post=108405]
Why not? We’re taking the work of dozens of Japanese, Korean and Chinese artists and using it to create our banners. In fact, Hornet, I give you permission to use my banner as a basis for your banner. Send it in, guy-it looks good![/quote]

Fine… if you say I should, I guess I will :slight_smile:

Banners you will never see. Except now, apparently.

[quote=“PretearHimeno” post=108536]Banners you will never see. Except now, apparently.

[/quote]

Ha! I liked this one better than the Code Geass one Pretear!

Psssst! rish! I really like that one too. :wink:

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1826/banner3fr.png

We need more banners? Why not Zoidberg? (V) ( ;,; ) (V)

Banners you’ll never see…

Great job on the banners! They all look fantastic! :slight_smile:

Huh?

It’s been most of two weeks that the banners haven’t been displaying for me. Forum menu is missing as well.

My Lady, what browser are you using? I have Mozilla Seamonkey, a Firefox variant.

Mark Gosdin

Yay! There back.

[quote=“mgosdin” post=110420]Huh?

It’s been most of two weeks that the banners haven’t been displaying for me. Forum menu is missing as well.

My Lady, what browser are you using? I have Mozilla Seamonkey, a Firefox variant.

Mark Gosdin[/quote]

I use Opera.

They’re back now, is anyone still not able to see them?

Mistress, they are indeed back.

Thank you and the technical gnomes at ANN. :slight_smile:

Mark Gosdin