The Outlander Memorial Thread

For those brave enough, I recommend visiting my “home” forum 4chan /a/ (for anime)
Prepare to be both horrified and amused at the anime Lutz. These guys are also smart and the most knowledgeable than anyone about anime and the industry

2 Likes

We don’t usually play classical stuff here on the TAN radio show, but with it being halloween soon, here is a seasonal “classic”

2 Likes

[quote=“outlander”]
We don’t usually play classical stuff here on the TAN radio show, but with it being holloween soon, here is a seasonal “classic”

I recently got shak to watch that for the first time. Now I just need him to do the time warp with me. >: )

1 Like

Whenever I watch this lately, I don’t know what cracks me up more, Barry Bostwick’s dark hair, or Susan Sarandon’s frail character.

1 Like

When it gets this late, your mind goes places…

1 Like

Hi this is Satsuki Miyanoshita for TAN Talk Radio, where we address the issues facing the characters of anime.

Tonight we are going to cover some of the things that bug me.

First why is it that a man can not trip without landing face first into our breasts or panties? I don’t know about anyone else but I now carry a taser for those situations.

Also what is it with women having breasts bigger then watermelons? I know for a fact that more is not always better.

One last thing, could we get some giant robot pilots with some balls! I’m tired of all these pansy pilots who just want to moan about their feelings. I say stop the blubbering you big baby you get to pilot a giant robot and blow crap up.

Well time to go but first a word from our sponsors.

Jurai Sake - We import the highest quality Sake from our homeworld and guaranteed to always satisfy you.

Next show Harem men and why can’t the wussies get past first base.

1 Like

These are very good observations. I await our listeners to call in with a response

And now a political ad

Corgis for Ein for President approves this message

2 Likes

2:32 a.m baby I canz follow day rules.

1 Like

We interrupt our show for this news flash

2 Likes

Public service announcement by the
Consume more cholesterol committee

and now ,back to the show. Here’s some jazz from Miles Davis “Human Nature”

2 Likes

Time to switch radio hosts . As the original radio jock Barb “Hacker Barbie” Ventura takes a break, Tami and Toni will fill in. Do you need to freshen up your “Jack”?

“C’mon, late-nights, call in!”

2 Likes

A really beautiful piece from TTGL Parallel works, “A Sense of Wonder”

2 Likes

And now, by special request, World Order in New York… you’re listening to TAN Late Night Radio-Let us take control of your dreams…

1 Like

2 Likes

Time for a late night booty call…

1 Like

LOL tentacle monsters…

with that, here’s some smoken’ jazz from my fav group

2 Likes

Have to call in to admit to our listeners a terrible secret

My wife’s favorite anime is Moe. She thinks it’s cute

Oh… The embarrassment

and now for some jazz
Lisa Stansfield - You Can’t Deny It

2 Likes

Seven Days In Sunny June by Jamiroquai (It’s impossible to have too much good jazz)

2 Likes

This was faxed to our station

Jeeze, a serious collector…

2 Likes
2 Likes