Anime Network VOD General Info and Response/Reports

The December Schedules are now live.

The January Schedules are now live.

SVOD Users:

Please note that Diabolik Lovers, Ep 7 (Recap “Episode 6.5”) will NOT be sent.
Ep 8 (“Episode 7”) will be sent after Ep 6 (“Episode 6”)

The February Schedules are now live.

[quote=moisme]Time Warner Users just posting an FYI. (Feb 4)

Our contact over at TWC said that all content has been made available to all service locations.

Thank you,
-Mo-[/quote]
Thanks, mo!

TWC USERS - February 17, 2016

Time Warner has re-pitched the missing titles. Let us know if you still didn’t receive some episodes.

From Administration:

The March Schedules are now live.

FYI Verizon Users,

COX COMM USERS

The April Schedules are now live.

1 Like

COX Cable Users

is this where i put my requests for new anime on VoD? if not please move this to the proper section if it is the i would like to see MM and the world god only knows godesses (english dub for both) on VoD

1 Like

Yes, you can put them here and I’ll put them on my report. :slight_smile:

###The May Schedules are now live.
Note: The SVOD schedules are incomplete. Will update when they’re finished.

The May SVOD schedules are now complete.

i just got done looking at the VoD schedule for may and i am wondering why we are seeing Ruin Explorers AGAIN on VoD? why can’t they dub new shows for the ones who can’t afford to buy a TAN premium membership. i am starting to think that they hate dubs again for some reason. granted, i seen there are a bunch of anime movies with a dub but why don’t they do more series’ with a dub. sorry bout the rant but i just want to tell you all how i feel on this issue.

###The June Schedules are now live.
I see that the SVOD schedules are now in date order in the Print schedule, but the FVOD ones aren’t. sigh

###The July Schedules are now live.

###The August Schedules are now live.

Note to SVOD users: Norn9, Ep 9.5, is a recap episode and will not be shown on VOD.